Avni's Destiny vs Neil's Stubbornness (Part 2)

"Fine!"  yelled Avni as she stomped to the sofa chair and sat down.   Neil had no choice, he either stood by the chair or had to sat on the arm of the chair.   Avni didn't say a word, Prakash and Shweta tried to talk to her about Neela ji's murder, but stated that she won't talk about that issue ever.   It was a closed issue, and there is no need to open up old wounds.

"No Avni.  We will talk and get to the bottom of this.  Why do you need to deal with everything yourself. "

"No!  I refuse to deal with anything with you.  I hate you!" stated Avni

"NO! You love me and I love you!" stated Neil as he pick her up in a bridal style.

Neil took Avni to his bedroom and unlock the cuffs only to lock the cuffs to the beam of the bed.  Neil wanted to say something to Avni but she refused to look at him.  

"Avni, please look at me.  Talk to me!  I know I had hurt you, that was never my intention.  Things just got out of hand."

"When can I go?" askedly Avni. 

"Avni, you can't leave, you have been remanded into our custody.   And I won't let you leave."  said Neil

"Why?  Why do I need to stay?   YOU are getting married in a few days.  I have been classed characterless by you.  You had Juhi, myself and now Mitali in your life.  And I was classed characterless by you,  your lawyer.   You were the only man in my life, I never even had a boyfriend yet I am characterless.   I want to leave.  I wouldn't want my characterless manner to affect anyone in the Khanna House."  yelled Avni

"Avni, please,  I am sorry.  So sorry for everything."  cried Neil

"It doesn't matter.  When can I leave?" asked Avni

"Why are you harping on leaving?  Why do you always try to leave me.  Ever since we have gotten married you try to leave me.  Well, guess what?  You are never leaving me!  You married me and you will stay married to me!" yelled Neil 

  "No!  You are getting married to Mitali.  You have moved on!  Let me live my life as I see fit!" yelled Avni

"No way in hell!  YOU tried to kill yourself!  If we didn't make it in time..." said Neil.   

"So it is my life.  Live or die, why do you care?  I don't need your pity."  said Avni

"Pity, you think all this is pity!  I love you, you stupid girl!  I loved you when we married and I love you now.  I can't live without you!  I refuse to live without you!  It's not pity!"

"Then why are you getting married to Mitali? You hate me and that's the truth!  I will leave as soon as I can"

"Like hell you are!  It is useless to talk to you! We will talk when you are calmer!" yelled Neil as he walked out the door.   What Neil didn't realize that Shweta had overheard their talk.  He just shook his head and said, "Mum, talk to her!  Either she stays with us and Mowgli or she goes to jail."   Neil left and Shweta went inside.   Her heart broke at the sight of Avni crying and handcuffed.

"Avni Beta," said Shweta

"Mummy ji, aap."  said a tearful Avni

"Avni, I am not here to take sides.   Neil is my son, and you are my daughter.  I had promised Neela ji that I would never let you feel the absense of a mother.  That I would be your mother, your Neela Ma.  I didn't fulfill that promise.   I was very angry that we missed 10 years of you and Mowgli.   We missed seeing you pregnant.  Hearing the first time that you were gonna be a mumma, Neil a papa.     I was very angry and I did take it out on you.  I am sorry.    Did you know that when I found out that you were alive the first thing I wanted to do was hug you."