- TEN -

What the hell do I do now? Jeongguk asks himself as he goes home, furious. The problem is, he can't figure out why he's so angry! Is he mad at himself for being so mean to Taehyung? The older has complained a few times about this guy who was so rude to him, and Jeongguk has always found it ridiculous. Why would someone even bully another person like that? That is horrible, he always thought. Suppose he had not really thought about his actions before he knew how the person he mistreated felt. The things he does to Taehyung just feel...natural. Like there is nothing strange about it.

Or perhaps he is angry at Taehyung for turning out to be nice? Jeongguk wants to hate him, he needs someone to hate. Now he can't, and it frustrates him.

Maybe Jeongguk can keep talking to T on the school desk, if he stays anonymous?

"Why so troubled, Jeongguk?" Yoongi, who's sitting beside him asks, taking another sip of his energy drink. Jeongguk just shrugs, knowing that Yoongi doesn't even care in the first place.

"Well," the older says as the school bus reaches his stop. "See ya tomorrow."

After about ten minutes, the bus reaches its final destination. By this time, Jeongguk is the only person left, as usual. He walkes home, his head hanging miserably at the dilemma of what to do with Taehyung. He can't possibly continue with the notes on the desk, he'd feel too guilty. But he doesn't want to stop talking either! The voice in his head tells him the same thing over and over again, and he cringes as the realization hits him.

I have to apologize to Kim Taehyung...

+

"Not to alarm you, Tae, but Jeon Jeongguk is walking towards you."

"Ugh, what does he want now?" Taehyung glances behind his shoulder and sure enough, there is the younger boy. He's moving his head around, holding his arm as if he's nervous. Taehyung can't help but wonder what had happened to the brunette. That's just who he is, he worries about everyone and everything. Sometimes too much for his own good. He just wants everybody to be happy, is that too much to ask for?

"Why does he look so anxious?" Hoseok asks, voice full of curiosity.

"Who knows, " says Jimin. "Wanna go before he reaches us?"

"Yeah." And with that word, the trio stands up and walks towards their lockers.

i was going to update yesterday, but didn't out of respect for the amazing person we, unfortunately, lost. seriously, i find no words to describe this awful situation. shawols, stay strong. jonghyun would want you to.

jonghyun, honey, life treated you badly and i'm so terribly sorry for that. i hope you're in a better place now, and i hope you know you'll be missed by many. you did SO well.

oh and everybody? remember to do everything we can for his friends and loved ones. let's make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

good night ♥️