- ELEVEN -

"Hey, I just want to speak to you!"

Jeongguk shakes his head in annoyance as he follows the three friends through the school. Did they have to walk away? He jogs a little to catch up, but it's no use. The corridor is too crowded.

"Kim Taehyung!" he shouts, cursing at how angry his voice sounds. If Jeongguk's friends saw him now, he'd feel humiliated. "Hello!?" he yells at the boys he's trying to get to. Taehyung doesn't give him any attention, but his friends turn their heads in disgust.

"He's got nothing to say to you!" the taller one announces. Ah, really? Jeongguk can feel the growing anger build up inside of him. Suppress it, Jeongguk, he mentally scolds himself. But it just bothers him so much, that the older refuses to speak to him, when all he wants to do is apologize. Suddenly, he is in no mood to say sorry anymore. He knows that if he tried now, he'd just end up yelling and that wouldn't make the situation better.

In all his fury, Jeongguk forgets to look up from the ground. He doesn't realize that the people he was chasing has stopped moving long ago, until he feels himself bump into one of them.

"Hey!" Jimin exclaims.

"Oh, sorry," Jeongguk mumbles in an annoyed voice. "You were so short I didn't notice you there." Ah shit, you shouldn't have said that, he scolds himself. He begins to walk the other direction, but Taehyung's had enough.

"Don't walk away now!" his voice raises more and more for every word. The younger boy turns around and looks at him with challenging eyes. "It's one thing to attack me, but you say one bad word about my friends again and I swea-"

"What? You swear what? What are you going to do?" A little crowd has gathered around the two males, who are now walking in a circle, teeth gritted. Wow, this escalated quickly.

Hoseok pulls Taehyung's arm nervously. "Come on, Tae, ignore him..." But said boy doesn't want to ignore Jeongguk anymore, he's so fed up with the way he treats him.

"You know what, Jeon Jeongguk?" Taehyung points his finger at the younger. "I'm so done with this! If you could just tell me what the fuck I've ever done to you, I would very much appreciate it!"

"But that's why I came to you today in the first place!" Jeongguk shouts. "I wanted to end this, I-" he gets interrupted as the crowd starts cheering. Fight! Fight! Fight!

"Woah, what exactly is going on here!?" A teacher walks by, grabbing the two boys harshly.

i know that this book is barely any taekook rn but be patient, it's coming in the next few chapters! <3