- TWENTY-FOUR -

"Taesol-ah!" Taehyung shouts as he closes the front door, taking his coat off. An answer is heard from his sister's room, so he goes there to see her. As he enters, she's stitting on her bed, still in a uniform, doing something on her phone which she puts down to greet the older.

"Hello!"

"You!" Taehyung points a playful finger at his sister, her expression changing to a wide-eyed one. "I know your secret!"

"What..secret?" Taesol asks, slowly backing on the bed as Taehyung comes closer.

"You're dating Jimin's brother, aren't you?" Taehyung giggles as he hovers above her. Taesol furrows her eyebrows at him.

"Seungmin? Haha, what? No, of course not, how could you possibly th- EEEK!" Taesol shrieks as her big brother throws himself over her little body, tickling violently all over it.

"Admit it!" Taehyung just continues the abuse, making monster-like sound effects. 

"Okay, okay!" She manages to say through the laughter and screams, her whole body shaking from trying to escape her brother's strong arms. "I am! Now- aah! Now stop!"

Taehyung lets her go and she immediately sits up, straightening out her now messy, black hair.

"Why didn't you guys tell us?" Taehyung chuckles at her unamused expression.

"Why didn't you tell me about Jeongguk?" She leans back, arms crossed and eyebrows raised. Taehyung's jaw drops as Taesol gets a satisfied expression on her face.

"How'd you know?" He asks the 12 year old.

"Jimin told Seungmin who told me," Taesol says matter-of-factly.

"Of course he did," Taehyung laughs. "Oh well, it's okay. You were going to find out soon anyways."

"So how are things with Jeongguk?"

Taehyung has completely forgotten the subject of Jimin's brother and lays down on the bed so that he's looking up at Taesol (but up-side-down). "He's the best boyfriend ever and we haven't even been together for 24 hours," he sighs dreamily. "He even kissed me in school and stuff, I never thought he'd do that with people around."

"Wow, look at you!" Taesol pats his head a little. "I'm proud of you. Just don't do gross stuff like kissing and being cute in front of me."

Taehyung smiles. "I'll try." He stands up and leaves, going to his room to change into normal clothes instead of the uniform. Taehyung crashes on the bed, prepared to study but is stopped from a buzzing in his pocket. He smiles when he sees who it's from.

GGUKIE

henlo

hi!

why did you answer
so quickly omg

because you're my
boyfriend whom i
like very much

who even knows what
whom means loser

i do obviously

aww you're such a nerd
i love it
💓💕💗💞💖💝💘
*shoots hearts at you*

really gguk it's not that
hard

but thank you for
the hearts 💕

anyways i was just
wondering about the
song we have to write

yeah?

we never wrote lyrics
for the bridge

well yeah we got...
distracted

i think it's okay i mean
we can just have the
piano instrumental

but i mean we have  a
few weeks to finish it in
case we change our minds

yeah good good!

okay i should really
study maths because
i'm worried about my
grade but ugh i really
wanna see you and
hug you and kiss your
cute face :(

say no more!

what??

tae whERE DID
YOU GO

Jeongguk isn't even surprised when the doorbell rings twenty minutes later. He gets up to open the door and yes, the person behind it is indeed his boyfriend. Taehyung is wearing blue jeans, a black hoodie and a huge smile. As soon as the door opens, he pulls Jeongguk into his warm embrace.

"Hello!"

"Hi, Tae," Jeongguk says into the hug. "How did you get here so quickly?"

"I ran!" The older replies, pulling away to take his shoes off.

Jeongguk's jaw drops. "Seriously?"

"No, idiot," Taehyung chuckles at him. "My dad was driving past here anyways so I came along."

Jeongguk can't help but smile at how sweet his boyfriend is. It's only been two hours since school ended but even in that short time, he missed Taehyung's endless talking and holding his hand. "Thank you, Tae!"

"Who's Tae?" The older says. "I don't know him. I'm a superhero that came here this evening to save your math grade, Jeon Jeongguk!"

"Ah, my hero!" Jeongguk pretends to fan himself, taking Taehyung's hand and dragging him with him in the process. "Oh, my knees are all weak. Come on, my parents aren't home yet, as usual, so we can sit in the living room."

They both make themselves comfortable on the couch and study in intervals of 30 and 15 minutes. Jeongguk tries his best to do everything by himself, not needing as much help as he thought he would. Taehyung's good at explaining without making the other feel stupid and occasionally rewards him with little kisses. Even though maths is not Taehyung's best subject, he is a year above Jeongguk and therefore knows everything already. In the 15 minute breaks, the boys cuddle up in the corner of the sofa and talk about random things. Everything is perfect.

——
okay but imagine tae tickling his 12 year old sister like imagine the smile on his face i'm so sOFT