- FIFTEEN -

"This is... this is just your building," Jeongguk points out as Taehyung stops running in front of his home.

"Yeah! We're getting our bikes!" Tae explains cheerfully and drags Jeongguk along with him to around the corner, where everyone in the apartment building has parked their bicycles. Taehyung walks up to two that are secured together with a padlock. Jeongguk recognises the red one as his own.

"So where are we going?" he shouts as the older climbs his blue bike and rushes away. Jeongguk has to hurry to catch up.

"You'll see when we arrive!"

The two ride their bikes for a good 20 minutes before Taehyung motions for Jeongguk to slow down. They're now on a road surrounded by forest, a car or two passing by occasionally. The younger is puzzled, are they going to his house or something?

"Here, turn left here," Taehyung instructs, leading the two onto a tiny path through the forest. Okay, so not Jeongguk's house. "It should be somewhere arou- there it is!"

The two stop and are now standing in front of a high stone wall. A sign that says no trespassing, private property in a pretty handwriting is on it. Jeongguk watches in confusion as Taehyung puts his bike down, staring at the wall with determination.

"I haven't done this in a while, but I think I still remember..." he starts to remove some of the moss that's growing on the high wall. It doesn't take long before a thick rope is revealed and Taehyung grabs it, jerking it from side to side until the whole rope is free from moss and ivy. Satisfied with his work, the boy stands back and looks at Jeongguk. When nothing happens, he nods towards the rope.

Then it clicks in the younger's head. "You want me to climb."

"Uh huh," Taehyung agrees, as if it is the most obvious thing.

"Isn't that illegal?" Jeongguk asks, eyebrows furrowed. "I thought the whole point of you befriending me was to get me off illegal stuff!"

"Oh, this kind of illegal won't hurt anybody," Taehyung says calmly and walks up to the strong rope, placing his hands around it. "Besides, I made that sign. This isn't actually private property." He jumps up, putting his feet on the stone and climbs the wall all the way to the top. It's maybe five meters tall, but Taehyung fearlessly jumps off the edge, waving to Jeongguk in the process.

"Well come on, then!" a happy voice sounds from the other side. Jeongguk shrugs, he's not scared of heights anyways. Light as a feather, the boy takes a grip on the rope and starts to climb. In less than a minute he's sitting on the edge, looking down at Taehyung who's laying on a bed of moss and other plants. "It doesn't hurt! The ground is really soft underneath," he informs the younger.

"Alright, watch out, then!" and with that, Jeongguk jumps down. He lands on his feet, falling on his bum next to Taehyung with an "oof". The older applauds him, a huge grin plastered on his face. He's so adorable, they both think before quickly stopping themselves.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jeongguk, turning him around to face the other direction. The dark haired boy ignores that his stupid heart just skipped a beat for some reason, and focuses on the view that the other is showing him. In front of him is a...house?

It looks like someone has tried to build their own little home, made out of leftover pieces of wood. The roof is painted black and a tiny window decorates one of the walls. Jeongguk walks closer towards the little house. Flowers are planted around it. A small door is at the front, and on it hangs a colourful sign, decorated with glitter and stickers in all shapes and colours. Jeongguk walks up to read it.

WELCOM TO TAEKWON AND TAESOL AND TAEHYUNGS SEKRET HOUSE!

Only enter if:
- your Taekwonie or Taesol noona or Taehyung hyung
- you have candy or ice crem (or chocolate milk! /th)
- you have permision from us
- your Vernon from Seventin becase Taesol noona has a crush on you (no, I DON'T, Taekwon!!!)
- you promise not to destroy or steel
- you promise not to tell any one abot this house
- your my future wife becase i love you alot and Taehyung hyung told me to treet you well

"Quite impressive, don't you think?" Taehyung walks up to stand next to Jeongguk, putting a hand on his shoulder. He doesn't know why, but he keeps wanting to touch Jeongguk. Have him close.

"Yeah..." The younger looks at the house in amazement. "When did you build this?"

"A few years ago. I was walking in the woods to relieve some stress when I found the huge stone wall. Being me, of course I had to see what was behind it and I thought it was a waste that all the ground wasn't being used." Taehyung smiles at the memory.

"That same night, Taesol was crying for some reason. A fight with mum and dad, I think. Anyways, I comforted her by promising our own place that we could go to whenever we wanted to be alone. And since it was summer break, we snuck out almost every night to build the house. I felt kind of bad for having a nine, ten year old stay out so late, but she was so excited!

"Taekwon was just a toddler back then, but Taesol and I made this house by ourselves. We told him about it, saying that if he kept it a secret we'd take him here on his sixth birthday. We still go here, but it's been a while."

Jeongguk smiles at the story. He didn't think Taehyung was the type to sneak out at night and keep secrets from his parents. But again, this wasn't a crime, and Taehyung was an adventurous guy after all.

"This is so awesome."

"I know!" Taehyung looked proud. "Even Taesol admits that I'm the coolest big brother ever!" He reaches his hand out for the door knob, inviting Jeongguk in.

"What, am I Taekwon's future wife?"

Taehyung laughs. "God I hope not, but you do have 'permision' from us!"

Jeongguk bends down not to hit his head and enters the room. An old carpet lays on the floor, woven with different colour fabrics. In one corner is a matress that seems big enough for a teen and two kids to share if they all cuddled up really close. On the wall hangs a black shelf with some crayons, books and three 3DS-game thingies. A bunch of manga books are piled neatly on the side of if. A little, handmade table stands underneath the window and on it is a small spirit stove, a few paper plates, cups and cutlery. Posters of idols (mostly Seventeen) and drawings decorate the wooden walls. One is framed, it's of two boys and one girl holding hands and it looks like the three siblings all helped making it.

Jeongguk's heart melts as he looks around the room. Taehyung is so incredibly sweet.

"Hyung, this is all so amazing. Do you bring friends here often?" Jeongguk sits down on the matress.

"Actually," Taehyung sits down next to him, very close to Jeoungguk to not fall off, "you're the first outsider ever."

Taehyung can't read Jeongguk's expression, it's a mixture of happiness, confusion and surprise. "Then why did you bring me here? You barely know me."

"Remember, Gguk, I do know you very well from all those messages. And the reason I brought you here is I remembered how you don't have a happy place. Somewhere you can go to relieve stress." He looks around the room. "This could be your happy place."

Slowly, he puts his arms around Jeongguk and pull him into his big embrace. The younger tenses at first, before leaning into it. Tae knows that every human being needs someone to talk to, someone they can trust and that shows them affection. And since Jeongguk doesn't have that person, Taehyung is determined to be that to him.

"I just want you to be happy."

guess who's backkk

was this chapter ok? idk asfshgd

anyways isn't taekwon cute

also i was supposed to meet my best friend at half past eleven, i'm 100% sure
so i've been sitting here in the cold rain, waiting for half an hour and now she woke up and claims it was half past one we were supposed to meet
but i specifically remember saying "see you at half past eleven then" but she says i didn't say that
and we didn't save the conversation so now we'll never know who's right
and she's like "well ok i'll hurry just wait another half hour" ajdkshah i love her but istg this always happens we need to save our sc convos

update: she came and now we're making funny notes for our other friend's bday woo