Chapter 2

Taehyung POV

After crying myself to sleep last night I woke up around 10am with puffy eyes staring back at me in the mirror. I brushed my teeth and gently washed my face leaving a hot rag on each eye in an effort to reduce the puffiness. I finished up in the bathroom and headed downstairs, everyone was seated for breakfast. 'They didn't even call me down, then again whats new.' "Good Morning!" I said with a big smile

I could see their disgusted looks and annoyed breaths they let out but I didn't react to it and kept smiling. "Well your faced looks shittier than usual, what happened?" Jungkook said 'Why the fuck do care, I was crying because of you pieces of shit' 'Wait no that's not it I'm glad he cared enough to notice' "I'm fine that's for asking." I said sending him a smile and walking off into the kitchen.

I could hear mumbling but I couldn't make out what they were saying, I took down a pan in preparation to make eggs but was met with a hard slap on my back. I winced at the pain turning to see who hit me, Jin, "Why the fuck are you touching my stuff, get out of the kitchen you cant use anything in here!"

To be honest I wanted to cry and any other day I would have but I didn't. It was strange I wanted to so bad but something in me wouldn't let it happen, I looked into Jin's eyes only to meet with a vicious glare. I ran past him and into my room, I grabbed my wallet, key and phone. Swiftly made my way back downstairs and out the door, "Where are you going?" I heard namjoon ask. I just slammed the door in response something I'm pretty sure I'll regret later but right now I don't care.

I went to the convenience store to grab something to eat and made my way to the park. I sat on the swing for a while thinking about my life and what god I pissed off, that they felt the need to make things difficult for me. I also thought about my feelings toward the members, I felt strange I couldn't seem to get a understanding of how I felt like something has changed.

Before I always knew It wasn't hard at all, I loved them and I would do anything to have them return it. For a while I'm pretty sure I liked Jungkook and Jimin a little differently but, I hid those feelings away. I tried to ask Namjoon about it once but he said I was disgusting, and that they would never feel that way.

He was probably right after all if I even try to hangout with them they say mean things to me and say I'm weird. Am I weird I mean making friends wasn't a problem before but maybe I just did something to upset them, just wish I knew what. After that I slowly feel asleep in flower patch area to relax.

Namjoon POV

"Did that bitch really just ignore me?!" I ask looking at the others who were equally as shocked. 'That's fine if he wants to act like that' "When Taehyung comes back don't say a word to him" they all look at me "That's nothing new we don't talk to him now genius" yoongi spat "No I mean like act like he doesn't exist at all if hes in the way bump him and keep going, that kind of thing. Don't even waste your time insulting him." I said grinning

"K he'll probably cry too" Jungkook spat

"As long as I don't have to hear it I don't care" jin added

Hobi and Yoongi nodded in response

Jimin POV

'What is wrong with these hyungs, but then again I'm no better'

If I'm honest I'm not even sure why we started treating Tae like that in the first place, now its just a routine to ignore and be mean to him. Though I've never gone as far as to hit him I've seen the hyungs do it, and give some lame excuse like he wasn't doing something right.

Don't get me wrong I still think hes annoying sometimes always smiling like nothings wrong, but I don't think my feelings toward him are hate.......I don't think i'll participate in this game

"I'm good you guys do what you want, your being childish." and with that I left the room.

How you like it so far, I don't exactly know how I'm going to develop the maknae lines relationship but its coming. 😏Hmm or maybe itll be too late for anything to actually happen ....... I'll think about it.😁