Chapter 3

Taehyung POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I glance at the time before answering'5pm, shit I must have been tired'.

"Hello"

"Hey, Tae"

"Oh Dad how are you?"

"Fine, and you?'

"I'm ok" I'm not but I don't want to dragged back home

"Listen I have a meeting in a minute but I wanted to call and tell you Taehyon was released and we're going to a have dinner to celebrate. I have already scheduled your travel plans to have you arrive in two days."

'Hyungs out?' "Dad you can't do that I have a schedule here too"

"Oh, I already talked to your manager your fine, your mother has been wanting to see you too. Call if anything happens, I have to go. Love you"

"Love you too, Bye"

Beep~

'So hes finally out, I should be happy but I think he'd be mad at me.' Both my brother and I had some issues back in high school. I fell into a heavy depression and he just went crazy, after THAT incident we both got sent to a psychiatric hospital. It was honestly awful there but who really likes being treated as a crazy person.

When we first got there they separated us, that was hard and both of our conditions only got worse as a result. After a year of pills and therapeutic sessions I somehow got cleared, Taehyon on the other hand wasn't making any real progress. One of the times I visited him we fought and never really made up.

After that I never saw him, anytime I heard about him was when my parents would update me on his condition. Sometime last year they said he was finally responding to the treatments and doing much better. Honestly I'm happy he got out but, I wonder if he hates me for leaving him. I hope not I really can't take another person against me right now.

Jungkook POV

Its been 7 hours and that annoying hyung still isn't back. Ever since Jimin hyung called us childish this morning everyone has been in a bad mood. Jimin hyung hasn't even step foot out our room either, I thought he hated Taehyung hyung. All the other Hyungs hate him so I do too, but lately they've been taking it too far. Maybe that's why Jimin hyung said that, in all honesty hes right they are being childish and I'm being stupid just following along.

"Hyung" I say as I sit on the end of his bed. He looks at me with a slight glare warning me to leave him be, I would but I feel like if I don't correct it now it'll never get better. "What did you mean earlier? Why did you say that to the hyungs?"

He scoffed "Why do you think, I mean honestly what has taehyung ever done to us to make it ok to treat him this way?" "He can be annoying sometimes but so can all of us, I don't see us beating up on each other!"

He was right, I feel awful wether the hyungs have a reason to hate taehyung or not I didn't. Instead of helping him I laughed at him and called him names, saying things to get him in trouble because I thought the hyungs would like if I behaved that way.

"I don't hate him either, I just don't know how I should fix it now. Surely he hates us, I'm not sure why he hasn't left us already."

"I was actually in here thinking the same thing, maybe he doesn't have anywhere else to go. Even when we weren't being mean we never really took the time to get to know about his past." jimin said looking a little dejected

"Well we could try being nice for starters" I said trying to lift his spirits a bit. "Yeah guess that's were we'll start" as Jimin hyung pulled me in for a hug we heard yelling downstairs.

3rd POV

"What do you mean you don't know where he is, as leader you should know!"

"Shit its manager-nim" yoongi said

How do you like it so far?
I'm liking the direction it's going just gotta make sure I play it out right
I update daily so the chapters aren't too long, this one was just to have a little progress going with jimin and jungkook. Also for you to get a little piece of his past, there is a huge clue in one of the chapters before this if you wanna know why Taehyung gonna act the way he does in the future. Love y'all 💕

Remember your important, special, beautiful and that there is someone who loves you.😘