Chapter 11

Taehyung POV
My plane just landed five minutes ago, I was now looking for my ride. "Young Master?" I turn to the familiar voice. "Oh, its you Klaus" I greet him with a smile. He smiles back "Its good to have you back, your parents will be delighted to see you" he says opening the car door for me.

I get in after handing him my suitcase, reaching in the mini fridge for a water. When he entered the car it dawned on me that he'd be the easiest to ask. "When did we move back to London? They were just in Japan!" I ask

"Oh I see they didn't tell you, your father has a big business proposal here. Your mother was tired of constantly moving around so he brought a house here and decided to make plans to stay. Besides with your brother getting out they wanted to have a stable environment instead of constantly moving." he explained

"I see is it the same house though?" I say dejectedly "No, it's a new house, much bigger than the last. I think the young master will appreciate the scenery around." He said turning to show me a smile. I respond smiling back but continued worrying, being here didn't exactly bring back fond memories.

Most importantly I was about to see my brother, fear of how he might react is consuming me. I end up blacking out from the stress, I was awoken by Klaus telling me we had arrived. I looked out of the opened door before stepping out, jaw down to my feet.

It was centainly bigger, but the surrounding land wowed me more than the actual house. There were yards of greenery infront of the house, 'Clearly a team of  gardeners were hired for this upkeep' I thought. There was a huge lake with a bridge running over it into what looked woods.

Staring into the distance I hadn't even heard a thing that was being said to me, Klaus tapped me gestering to get out the car. "Oh my bad" I said quickly getting out the car. He laughed quietly "Its a very charming view isn't it?" he asked

I could only nod my head eagerly as I continued to marvel the scenery in awe. I snapped out of it when he started to walk toward the mansion, I swear it felt like ten minutes before we got to the front door.

When he opened the door for me I was greeted by the staff waiting my arrival, they took my bag and coat. Two maids guided me to a changing room, laying out nicer looking clothes to put on. "I'm fine thank you" I said as they attempted to unbutton my shirt.

They bowed smiling as they walked off, I could hear the remark one made on they way 'Awwn he's grown up',I couldn't help but blush. Truth is I just didn't want them to see the bruises and cuts.My face was thankfully healed enough that a little concealer worked wonders to cover them till they were gone completely.

When I finished changing I went outside the room seeing a butler there to guide me to the family room. When I entered I saw my siblings all sitting around the fire pit engrossed in light conversation. As I entered their attention focused to me each walking over to greet me, I missed them they were all quite a bit older so never had much time to hang with me.

There are eight of us in total, excluding Taehyon three brothers and three sisters. Minho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jisoo, Nayeon and Dahyun. (Needed names and these worked, don't tie these characters to the actual people because they literally wont have anything in common)

I notice one person still on the couch, I look harder and of coarse it's Taehyon. After hugging the rest of my siblings, enganging them in small talk my parents walk in. We all stand to greet them including Taehyon, my mom quickly walks over almost knocking me down embracing me in a hug. "My Baby!" she yelled

Starteled at first I hug her back enjoying the warmth, I missed this feeling. My father behind her waiting his turn cleared his throat, making her pulled away with a huff. He brought me into his chest patting my back a little too hard for it to be a comforting hug, then again means he hasn't changed. I winced suddenly realizing he hit one of the bruises there, he pulled away quickly "Son you ok?" he asked worriedly.