Chapter 10

"He was depressed?!" He yelled toward the manager in confusion and fury. All the members eyes wider in disbelief looking at the manager for answers.

~

3rd POV
The manager was quiet at first debating on wether he should say anything, "From what I know he had been for a while now even before he came, he had gotten help and was getting better.Though FOR SOME REASON recently his doctor was reporting that he was falling back into old patterns asking for the pills again."

"I don't understand why didn't he just say that instead of always showing that irritating smile like he was ok?" Hobi said extremely frustrated

Jimin was about to once again jump on the boy when he watched Jin slap his cheek almost as hard as jimin did to him. Startling all the boys, Jin was never one for violence in the first place.

"Shut up just shut your damn mouth" he spat turning back to manager-nim. "Why was he depressed?" he asked as calmly as he could. "Honestly I don't know the whole situation, his family is really....... All I know is there was an incident and he and his brother had to be put into a psychiatric hospital for a while. Taehyung got out earlier than expected when they tried out a new program with him-."

"Love Yourself" yoongi said interrupting him. He was one of the ones who helped put it together, picking different songs and finding ways for them to connect to the patient. Thinking about it he started to feel a stabbing pain in his chest and eyes stinging for tears.

"Hyungs" kook said limping up to four the note in his hand. "I think you should read it" he said pushing it in Jin's chest and walking off.

"I'm saying this now and have the approval of PD-nim, you are all suspended for a month. No pay, no outings, all concerts and fan meets have been cancelled, you may not leave this dorm out of practice, food and any other items you NEED will be provided for you." manager-nim said walking out and slamming the door behind him.

Jimin and jungkook went back upstairs, slipping into Tae's room lying on his bed trying to calm themselves. The others left in the same spot, staring at the eldest waiting for a reaction.

Jin POV

Honestly I'm scared, I'm scared once I know what I purposely blinded myself to I'll have to face it. Face the fact that I was weak, I'm the eldest and I let this happen. All I ever do is sit and watch, everyone was slowly falling and I just watched. I deserve this, I'll take responsibility now I'll listen to you.

Tae's Letter

If your reading this- Who am I kidding of coarse you wouldn't read it. Ah wait why am I writing everything, nevermind. Jin smiled a bit at this

I guess I should start off by saying 'Sorry' before you get bored with this. I honestly don't know what I did to make you all hate me so much but I really am sorry. Coming in it was never my intention to mess things up for you all, I wanted so much to be a part of the group.

To be honest I had a lot of trouble before I came, something happened to me and I got really depressed around the time I was in high school. I always felt alone, tortured by my memories, I let myself fall into the darkness. It was painful and scary, I started having suicidal thoughts I wanted to die and just get it over with.

Unfortunately I was never very successful when it came to trying. I was hospitalized four times for suicide attempts, the last time I was sent to a psychiatric hospital. I was separated from someone who used to be very close me and that just made things worse. I was begging my parents to just give up on me, my theory was that I would find peace after I died.