Chapter 16

OK so I'm skipping ahead a month so its now been two months since Taehyung left. They already started back up with their schedule.

3rd POV

The members were now on the way to the company to meet and talk with Bang PD-nim, they had just finished a fan meet an hour ago. It was very tiring seeing as ARMY was continuously asking where Taehyung was and if he was ok.

The company has yet to give out a final statement on the matter of Taehyung but something needs to be done soon. When they arrived the building was swarmed with paparazzi all questioning the where abouts of Taehyung.

The members where both physically and mentally exhasted, though they finally managed to get themselves together and back performing for the fans. The situation with Taehyung continuously being brought up and thrown in their face made everything hard.

No one knew they were the reason he left so all the questions and concerns felt like knives stabbing them in the chest over and over again. Everytime they started to feel bad for themselves they stopped knowing there was know one to blame except them.

Namjoon POV

After safely pushing through the crowd of souless meat bags we all made it into the entrance finally. We were told Bang PD-nim wanted to talk to us, this news would have been nerve racking on a normal day. Today felt like I was going to curl up and die seeing how its all been about people questioning Taehyungs sudden dissapearence.

The door was open so I peeked in seeing him sitting behing his desk seemingly in deep thought. When my gaze caught his attention he motioned for us to sit down. We all piled in taking seats were ever one was available, giving our full attention.

"It seems Taehyung made up his mind and has decided not to return" he said quite coldly not even making direct eye contact. I'd be lying if I said the change in attitude toward us didn't sting but what he just said took priority in my mind.

"You talked to him?" jungkook said lowly suppressing his sobs. "Yes, we had an agreement. If he wanted to come back within two months after he left he could but after that I would cancel his contract" he responded breathing heavily "He called a few days ago to let me know his decision" he said now looking up.

"Is he better now?" I heard Jimin ask. I was surprised by his boldness in asking but truthfully I wanted to know too, so did the others seeing how they all looked at PD-nim expectingly.

"He certaintly sounded better than the last time we spoke, but I don't know any details concerning his current health. I'm honestly surprised you care at all seeing as you all were the cause of his relapse." he spat clear disappointment in his words.

"We definitely regret it" Hoseok said clasping his hands together tightly. Everyone only nodded in agreement at his statement, once again thinking of the things we had done. PD-nim stared at us quietly for a while before he spoke again.

"I'm planning to make an official statement about Taehyung leaving the group. The heat is sure to be on us after that so I'm sending you all on a 'vacation' for a week till everything cools down. And honestly while I am disappointed you all look like you need one." he said handing the envelope on his desk to me and gestering for us to leave.

Yoongi POV

The ride back to the dorm was quiet, everyone was still thinking about the fact the Taehyung really wasn't coming back even though the hope that he would only lived for about 1 second. We weren't leaving till the weekend but I was ready to leave now.

I needed to get away from this dorm, away from all of it, the others do too. We managed to get back on our feet somehow but the damage is still there, I can see it. Unlike with Taehyung we did do something wrong so trying to comfort each other is hard.

When we arrived we all gathered around the table per Namjoon's request, he emptied the envelope handing the money to me and scanning over the area and reservations the company provided.

"So... where are we going?" Jin asked

"London"

Yeah so shorter chapter than usual but I said what I wanted and got them on their way soo I'm satisfied. Still having issues with this ending, I was given the suggestion to make multiple endings which I don't hate the idea of it's just I would literally have to write different parts for each of my three endings starting from when the memebers arrive. Which I know I am definitely not gonna do, I did come to some sort of compromise between the two that I really liked but still thinking about it. Sucks because I wanna ask your opinions but like I would give it away in the process so I'll suffer alone for now. I might legit just do Eenie Meenie Miney Mo to choose😒. Anyway Thx so much for 3k im loving it. Enjoy~💕