Chapter 21

Thanks so much for 14k views🎊 I really appreciate it😘😘😘🤗🤗❤️❤️

Taehyung POV

"Get down!" I could see my security team rushing toward us as I slid under the table. I watched as the others did the same, huddling up together. "We need to get them out of here" one of the men said. It wasn't long after I saw him fall to the ground, bullet hole right between his eyebrows.

It wouldn't be the first time I'd seen a dead man, I knew it was the same for Anna and Dicky. Though the shrieks of horror coming from the others caused me to turn to face them. Catching each look of fear and shock plastered on all their faces. "We'll be alright" I whispered to them hoping it'd help relax them a little.

"Move,they're closing in!" Upon hearing that I immediately pushed the members toward the tables on the other side of the restaurant. They were smaller so we had to break apart but it was away from the windows. "Tae!" I heard Dicky yell. I turned to him quickly catching the item he threw to me.
A gun, I looked back up seeing both he and Anna had one in their hands.

"We need to get out of here" Anna yelled. "The cars have arrived, split into groups. Go through the back door we're right behind you" Sebastian yelled (head of security) I was the first to move motioning the ones behind me to follow. We made it through with no trouble seeing three cars ready. Everyone ran to a car trying to to quickly get away, I was the last to enter as I watched the streets.

A soon as I was about to enter the car two men came into view. I saw the guns in their hands and quickly shot killing one. I wasn't fast enough to get the other, as I aimed to shot I felt a sharp pain in arm. I grunted in pain dropping the gun in my hand, I looked up seeing the man falling to the ground. Sebastian lifted me up shoving me into the car then quickly shutting to door.

As the car was racing away I finally turned my attention to my arm. It was bleeding a lot but I was glad to see the bullet passed through. I gave it a good couple of light squeezes, moving around my finger to make sure I could move it. It was a loud gasp that brought me to notice the fact that I wasn't alone. I quickly looked seeing both jimin and jungkook stare wide eyed at me mouths completely ajar.

"A-are you ok?!" Jimin shouted scooting closer to me. He was hesitant to touch my arm but softly held my hand instead. "Yeah I'm fine. It's nothing too serious" I replied plainly. I've had worse things happen to me. "Are you crazy you were just shot hyung" Kookie yelled. Before I could respond our driver interrupted us "Sir I called your house the doctor is on his way. Should arrive when we do" he said handing me a cloth.

"K" I said trying to wrap my arm. I couldn't quite tie it right so Jimin did it. "Jesus Tae, what the hell are you doing" Jungkook mumbled I don't think he realized I could hear him. I was now looking down into my hands occasionally glance over to the two, as they whispered amongst themselves. It had been a while since I felt like this, left out. "Hey Hyung" Kookie said bringing my attention to them. I hummed in response "Is it ok um-I mean can we talk later?" He asked visibly fidgeting under my gaze.

"Yea" I replied calmly but inside I was freaking out. The both smiled at my answer looking better in the face than before. I quickly turned away blushing ear to ear 'what the hell is wrong with me, I should have said no' I thought looking everywhere but in their direction. We reached my drive way soon after, I looked back to see if the other cars were there but I didn't see any. "Where are the others?" I asked in a panic "We're still in contact sir, they had to take a different route" he explained "oh ok" I said sighing heavily.

As we got out the car I felt two hands grip the sides of my shirt "You live here?" Jimin asked "Yea" I said watching a unfamiliar car pull up beside us. I stared with caution till I saw it was the doctor. "Phew" I said in relief "oh did I scare you sir" the man asked smiling slightly "just a bit" I laughed. "Now let's have a look at that arm shall we" he said as I lead him into the house. We stopped in the first room, the doctor quickly unwrapping my arm. "Oh good it went straight though, are you in a lot of pain?" He asked "Well it doesn't tickle but it's not unbearable either" I replied.