Nishimiya Yuzuru (Koe no Katachi)

GreenR: I've got a confession to make.

Law: good. You're finally going to tell me where you hid my cake.

GreenR: what? No?! I already ate it.

Anyways, my confession.

I have never seen Koe no Katachi.

Law: you ATE it!?

GreenR: so this shot is entirely made on what I read from Wikia.

Law: I can't believe you BETRAYED me like this.

GreenR: and, uh, I started reading the manga as well, but if the personality is very off then sorry.

Law: you should be sorry *sulks*

GreenR: oh my stars Law, just get over it. There is ice cream in the fridge.

Law:don't want it.

GreenR: then stop whining. That cake is long gone.

Law: but-

GreenR: stop wishing. It will never come back to you. Congratulations, this is reality.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Wake up Y/n you slow butt of a sloth!" You heard someone yelling behind your window as you opened your eyes slowly. Oh god, what time was it? By the level of your headache you assumed you had slept about three hours. That must mean it had to be about nine o'clock.

"Y/n!!!!" You heard the shouting again and dragged yourself slowly out of the bed and to the window. You opened it and got instantly hit by a wave of freezing air. What was it? The South Pole?

Apparently even there it would have been warmer, because it seemed to have snowed all night. You wrapped your hands around yourself to hold onto even a tiny bit of bodywarmth and looked down where Yuzuru was standing in the snow. Despite the weather which you thought was cold enough to make popsicles outside, she was still wearing only her pink hoodie, hood pulled over her head as she looked up at you.

"Morning," you mumbled and then coughed your voice clean, attempting the greeting again. "What is it? What time is it?"

"It's almost ten," she said excitedly. "Now get yourself out of bed and lets go explore. She did a small twirl on place. "It snowed."

"I noticed," you said dryly, shivering again from cold. "Look, come in. I'm freezing here." You pulled your head in the room again after she gave you thumbs-up and slowly walked downstairs to open the door for her.

Luckily none of your family were home, otherwise one of your mums would have called the police to get rid of the ruckus outside. They did like Yuzuru, she was just too loud for them sometimes. Plus your neighbours wouldn't have appreciated her lovely voice so early in the morning.

"We're going outside," Yuzuru said as soon as she was in. She got up to her tiptoes and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek, making it impossible for you to say no to her. You were just like that. As soon as she became affectionate towards you, she had you wrapped around her little finger, just because you were too embarrased to say no.

"I don't wanna," you mumbled, even though you already knew the outcome of the argument. "It's cold there. I'm gonna be sick."

"Put some clothes on and you won't," she said, crossing her arms. Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

"Thank you, captain Obvious," you mumbled as you dragged yourself back to your room. She looked like she wanted to stay outside longer today, so you went through your closet to find something warm. Okay, I say closet, but actually most of your clothes were on the Chair. Or inhabited the floor. It was like constant display, everything was easier to find.