Madara Uchiha (Naruto)

GreenR: Sorry, sorry. I know it has been ages since I last updated. I honestly thought that I would have more time to write on my break from school. But you know. Christmas happened.

Law: you say that every year. And then spend Christmas sleeping somewhere or doing absolutely nothing.

GreenR: this year I did something good. Y'know the new Star Wars movie, right? In case there are you who haven't seen it yet, I won't add any spoilers. But I went to see that. It was so GOOOOD!

Law: she cried almost the entire movie.

GreenR: I was thinking about Carrie Fisher! It has been almost a year but I am still not over it. She has been my idol ever since I was eight or so and first saw the movies.

Law: you also cried at the but were Kylo and Rey-

GreenR: shhhh! NO SPOILERS! And these were tears of joy. It doesn't happen every day your OTP is so cute together.

Law: whatever. Get to the shot already. These author notes are almost longer than the shot.

GreenR: oh shut up, will you?

Nice readin'!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You yawned lowly and rolled over in bed. You didn't want to open your eyes yet, because that would have meant waking up and starting your day. No. Let's not do that. Let's sleep a little more. Yes. Sleep is good.

You turned again, looking for the warm spot you had been sleeping in before. It wasn't there. Dammit. Where was the good spot?It always seemed that there was only one good spot in the whole bed for sleeping and when you lost it you couldn't sleel cozyly.

You stretched out one arm and started patting the bed, looking for your good sleeping spot. You didn't find it. But instead you managed to grab a handful of someone's hair.

Wait.

What the fuck?

Was there a hairy dead body in the bed with you?

Carefully you opened your eyes, afraid to actually find a gorilla zombie slumbering next to you. Oh thank heavens. It wasn't a zombie. Just some cute guy.

You let go of his hair and nestled back in the bed, ready to fall asleep. It had really calmed you down. No zombie. Just some guy.

NOW WAIT A MOMENT!

You were awake again and sat up in the bed. Why was there a guy? You didn't remember a guy from last night. Was there one? Don't ask me, I wasn't there.

You were still pretty sleepy, so to wake up your half-dead brain, you rubbed your temples. Okay, lets think about last night.

You had gone to bar with Rose and Martha to celebrate Christmas. Three of you had had a few drinks and then gone dancing. Then Rose had hooked up with some funny chap in leather jacket and Martha and you had gotten bored there and left. You sent Martha home and then.....

What. Had. Happened?

"Could you think quieter? It's disturbing," the voice growled from next to you. Guy pulled a pillow over his head and seemed to want to go back to sleep.

"Should I remember your name?" You asked, finally deciding that there was nothing else saved on your hard drive, and if you wanted to know more, you'd had to ask.

"Doubt it," came from under the pillow. "I never told you."

"Did I sleep with you?" That was embarrasing to ask. Also it kinda hurts the other person when you ask it. Like, sure, maybe they weren't your best night, but not remembering if anything had happened at all? Yeah, bit of a blow to the ego. Not that I am speaking from experience or anything, but it really hurts.