Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)

GreenR: hiya, this time the shot is a bit... let's just say, I've been listening to lots of Potterless recently and it really shows. I tried to make it in a way that you should be able to get everything, even if you haven't read  a page of Harry Potter in your life, but people who have will probably find many more references. 

Enjoy!

----------------------------------

Yawning sleepily, you padded into the kitchen, that was illuminated by rich golden light coming in through the large windows. You scrunched your nose, trying to pry your eyes open. But the light was far too bright so early, so you just mumbled a swear word and yielded to having to find your way around the room by touch only.

"Morning," you harrumphed towards the direction where the greeting came from and continued your quest for breakfast. "Here," a cup of coffee was thrust into your hands and you took a sip of the blessed hot tar. You opened your bleary eyes.

"I love you. You are the best person I know and if you don't mind, will you marry me?" you expressed your gratitude.

"Hmmm, I'll consider if you get down on one knee," Ace offered you a lopsided grin and continued to mush together sandwiches for the breakfast.

"I don't get on my knees," you retorted and stole a piece of cucumber from his sandwich. "But thanks for the coffee."

"Sure. Have you seen my Herbology book?" he took a bite of his food and turned towards you as you sat down by the kitchen table. 

"Wait, too early," you took another sip and waited for the caffeine to kick in. At times like that, coffee really was better than any sort of charm you could put on yourself. "Now. Herbology?"

"Yeah, cuz I was doing the homework yesterday buttttttt I can't find it anymore," Ace didn't accuse you of anything, although the two of you knew very well that you had stolen his book to do the homework as well. You had lost your own book a while ago and saw no point in buying a new one, when you could borrow his any time you wanted. Borrowing meaning just taking it when you neededit and forgetting to give it back. You refused to call it stealing, because you always gave it back to him in the end.

"Hmmmmmm....yeah," you willed your brain to work and look in the archives of your thinking organ for the memory about where you had left the book. "Too bad for you," you jumped up from your seat and gave him a kiss on the cheek, racing out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Haven't seen it!"

"Y/n!" Ace called after you, laughing. "Come on now, we have to leave in an hour! Just give me my book back!" his smile straightened up and he ran out after you. "Y/n!!"

"I have a temporary memory loss and I have no idea what you are talking about!" you called back from your room, closing the door with a loud bang to change. 

You set down your coffee, which was still amazingly intact after your home run, and took pajamas off, dunking them into your open trunk. The trunk already held about half a ton of magic books as required by the teachers of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Also some clothes thrown on top of the books in a crumple. 

You looked at the messed up clothes for a moment, thinking to yourself maybe you should pack them more neatly. No, there wasn't enough time, that would have to do. You would have had time to do that yesterday, if you hadn't stayed up until two in the morning to read "The Exclusive History of Pigfarts and Geography of Moon", that train is gone now. You could always do a spell to straighten them up later. Or not. There really wasn't a point in ironing them, since they would wrinkle up anyways when you wore them.