Chapter 2

Midoriya got into U.A about 4 weeks ago he has a small crush on a girl that saved him from falling at he entrance exams her names uraraka. He is about to walk into U.A when a Serbian short cut brown haired girl calls out to him "deku wait up!" He turns around and smiles at her "hey uraraka" she smiles back and they walk into the gates and ilda runs up to them "hello!" He says waving his hands around everywhere.

"'Hey"" both uraraka and midoriya say back in unison they start talking casually when they get to the class room bokugo starts going off at midoriya for intrupting him or something midoriya is saved by Aizawa walking in "alright class were going somewhere get your hero uniforms on and hurry to the bus" Aizawa said in his normal tired voice.

All the students get ready and head down to the busses seeing all might there but not mr Aizawa "hey were is mr Aizawa?" Kaminari asks "he has some other business to deal with" all might answers back. When there about to go on the bus midoriya hears something someone talking using one of the quirks he got from the villains he inhances his hearing.

"But boss he isnt going to like this"

"Oh well he is being horrible without the boy"

"If we go there who knows what will happen"

"Plus we need to fight all might so this works out"

Midoriya knew those voices well they were the hand freak shigaraki and the portal guy kurogiri which he hated "all might we can't go!" Midoriya says louder then he meant to that he got the whole classes attention. Midoriya looks to the side and slightly down listening to the rest of the situation.

"There going to the USJ we'll see them there"

"Okay but what if he finds out"

"I'm sure he wont mind if we get his favourite, teleport me there"

All might is trying to get midoriya's attention "midoriya..... midoriya...... whats wrong?" He keeps asking, Midoriya comes to "we cant go at least not to the USJ" he says worry in his voice "wait how'd you know where we are going? We never got told!" Kacchan roars at midoriya while everyone else agrees they want to know why. midoriya just looks at kacchan and back at all might " i mean you can let kacchan go and let him die because there looking fo-" midoriya quickly covers his mouth noticing what he's saying and smiles innocently moving his hands "i mean hehe well what i was trying to say was no one can go to the USJ" midoriya says correcting himself then laughing awkwardly and innocently "what will happen if we go -rabbit-" tsuyu asks everyone else interested in what midoriya has to say "uhh well you know uhh VILLAINS might uhm come you know have to be careful" midoriya says yelling the word villains.

He can hear the villains at the USJ "it's alright young midoriya I'm here" midoriya just looks up at him "fine whatever just telling you there going to be there" he says defeated everyone brushes off his 'new' found confidence.

————

*time skip till they are there*

Midoriya is ready for anything not even listening to what 13 is saying just ready for the portal to be opened "midoriya!" All might yells midoriya comes out of his gaze and looks at all might and back at where he was looking "yes" he says straight "why are you-" a black portal comes out of no were and some villains come out "because of that" he says his voice different from before, he vanishes and reappears in front of the one with hands all over him.

"You know you need to make sure your not being listened to when making a plan you idiot!" Midoriya says grinning wildly "i thought you would be listening" the man says "lets make a deal, you join us and you won't die and you can go home to mummy" the man adds loud enough for the class and teachers to hear all might jumps and lands down next to midoriya "oh fu*k you no" midoriya yells louder then he meant to with a face that says isnt it obvious, shigaraki walks up to the boy all might who is still in shock from midoriyas words doesn't stop him and puts his finger in his face.