Chapter 10

Izuku runs over to Katsuki to make sure he's okay

Leave him

Izuku hears stopping in his tracks and just staring at the blonde "midoriya principals office now!" Aizawa says lazily, izuku doesn't move aizawa uses his quirk on izuku.

The green haired boy jerks up and looks around "haii" he says looking at everyone in a cheery smile "do I know you?" He says again laughing "I'm only joking!"

"What? Don't talk to them? Why? Did you do something bad again" izuku suddenly says looking to his side "Izuku?" Uraraka asks he looks at her and smiles "hey ochaco" he says smiling sweetly

"Midoriya why did my quirk change you?" Aizawa asks, izuku doesn't seem to be paying attention to Aizawa while he looks him in the eye. He suddenly looks annoyed "ugh stop-it-jack I don't care what you think about him he's still our teacher!! AND STOP TALKING-IN-MY-EAR" the short boy suddenly burst out

Izuku sighs looking at uraraka and back at Aizawa "uhm well uhh- villains!... when they.. they uhm..hm I don't know" he struggles how to answer them without giving away any of the villain leagues secrets.

Aizawa stops using his quirk and rubs his eyes "that's a pain" aizawa states, Izuku laughs "Sorry" He says his face quickly turns to a pained scared expression "what-how hard- you idiot jack"

"Midoriya what is jack?" Ilda asks his arms going everywhere midoriya quickly gives a glare off what looks like thin air but really is glaring at jack before smiling back at ilda, midoriya takes a second to think of his answer.

"Well...he's another me that my brain created once I had to many quirks for one person... so technically he has his own QUIRKS and I have my own QUIRK... and I some how end up being the person getting him out of-" izuku quickly stiffens starring at a wall before cracking up laughing.

All the students look at him wondering what's going on except uraraka which knows every word he hears and thinks "Izuku! Shit-head is up" comes out off the short boys mouth and quickly jerks up and turns around and crouches down next to so called shit-head, as soon as izuku sees the blondes eyes flutter open he quickly starts apologising uncontrollably.

"Shut up, you smell like acohol!" The blonde groans standing up. Uraraka holds back a little giggle 'I told you not to drink that much Izuku' she thinks, the green head boy stands up and looks at her annoyed as she laughs surprising izuku "YOUR.... FACE" she yells through laughs. Izuku looks away still visibly annoyed not caring if anyone knows anymore.

Izuku isn't who he seems... he has himself the used to be quirkless boy before all might gave him a quirk, and then there's... there's jack he despises jack he took him over for 3 years before the sludge villain attack except for that one minute he was with all might. And Jack hasn't left his mind... jack is his other personality, he's a side effect of what the villains gave him.

_______________\\\\\\_______________

HEYYYY I finally updated 😂 I kinda had a mind blank for a couple of weeks and didn't know how to actually write this sooo uhh I finally updated 😂😂