Chaper 12

"Midoriya?" Aizawa asks looking down at him "yeah.." izuku says looking confused "you don't remember anything of what just happened do you?" Aizawa groans annoyed he looks around "now that i think about it... how'd I get here...the last thing i remember from yesterday is running!" Izuku says.

'They actually believe me!' He thinks to think there this gullible to believe this "you were teleported here by the villains... you where drunk...and the villain who teleported you here seemed kinda scared....of you!" Kirishima says walking back up to everyone honestly izuku wasn't surprised they often got scared of him.

"Wait I was drunk again?-" He asks just realising what he said "again?" The class says in unison "yeah and it was worse then last time apparently- did something happen?" Uraraka says still trying to get into his head, izuku has to keep playing it cool like he's 'himself' if he really wants to succeed at this mission of his.

He looks at her and down at the ground "maybe I should go home get away from this..." izuku says "yes that would be a good idea take a few days off and I'll talk to you when you get back" Aizawa says izuku nods disappearing right in front of them to the villain league "I'm back~" he cooed a few people stiffening as they hear him.

Everything's gone way to fast and he doesn't know how to deal with it. This is his escape "GET HERE BOY!" His father yells angry "whatever I did I didn't do it!" He says quickly not showing the any bit of emotion except for sarcasm, he knew what he was in trouble for and he knew how to get out of it... he has a plan "get here now!" He hears again this time the voice is more menacing "okay okay jeez old man calm down!"

"You killed someone without telling me" the man says annoyed izuku rolls his eyes he honestly didn't care "and I'll do it again it's fun and gets my mind off things" he says bluntly