Chapter 9

A/N: The photo above my friend drew and I'm so happy with what she did it looks amazing!!! PLEASE DO NOT STEAL PHOTO.
—//—//—//—//—//—//—//—//

Izuku walks into the classroom the next day late with a huge headache "your late midoriya" Aizawa says looking at him sternly "oh sorry sir I couldn't sleep last night" he wasn't lying he literally couldn't sleep last night he was on a mission most of the night he was surprising uraraka wasn't late. He smiles at her while walking to his desk and she weakly smiles back obliviously tired.
Once the class was over and aizawa had fallen asleep Katsuki turned around and looked at a sleeping izuku he scoffed and slammed his hand down on izuku's desk making the green haired boy jump up from his sleep "didn't get much sleep eh? What were you doin?" Katsuki menacingly asks izuku just looks up at him with his cold dead eyes obviously not in the mood.
Izuku yawns and gets up from his desk ignoring the blonde "HEY DONT-" Katsuki yells and goes to slam his hand down on izuku's shoulder but he finds himself on the floor with the boy on top his eyes somewhat dark "god damn it kacchan please don't yell I have a massive headache today" the small boy says annoyed.
Katsuki could smell the alcohol from his breathe and he gagged at the smell of it "a headache? It smells more like a hangover to me" He says glaring up at izuku, the green haired boy growls at Katsuki "so- IZUKU!! Stop it!" Uraraka says pulling him off "let go of me! I'll stop!" Izuku says sternly getting off of Katsuki and walking away.
"NO DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME!" Katsuki yells running up to him "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT I HAVE A HEADACHE!!" Izuku yells and glaring at him, suddenly the blonde flys into the other wall and izuku widens his eyes in horror... he's lost control of his power...

—//—//—//—//—//—//—//—//—//
VERY IMPORTANT A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter is so short I wanted to leave you on a cliff hanger but I can't tell you what they did that night yet so it's short but i promise you will know what happened eventually!! It's a big part of uraraka now is all I'm going to say 😁😁