Chapter 5

After hours of questions and scolding for swearing the 2 days came to a end "okay you can go home but you have to wear this so we can keep track of you and your heath" recovery girl says smiling at him midoriya just nods "now go home and stay home for at least a week, okay" she says as she retapes up a bandage making sure it's tight.

"Thank you.." he says looking down. He finally leaves walking through the empty halls of the school. "I'm such an idiot everyone is danger now because of me" he says looking down at the ground while he walks "Deku...it isn't your fault" he hears a sad voice said midoriya quickly looks up "URARAKA!" He yells surprised "you heard what I said" he asks blushing and looking down Uraraka walks closer to him and grabs his hand she pulls him along as she drags him out of the school "you need to go home your mums at work but she's going to get of early and by the time we get there we have to wait 10 minutes" Uraraka says not facing midoriya "I've been helping your Mum around the house for the 2 days you've been here" she adds slowing down and letting go of Midoriya's hand.

"Thank you Uraraka"he says smiling looking at her walking next to her "I don't know how my Mum would have coped if you didn't do that.."midoriya looks down and frowns "you don't have to thank me I'm just helping out a friend" she says cheerfully a pink tint in her cheeks midoriya looks at her and smiles happily then looks back down.

There walking for at least 20 minutes before they get to the Midoriya's place they see Bakugo walk out of his house as they walk and they just ignore him and keep walking in comfortable silence they walk into his house and sit in the living room "we have 10 minutes so what you wanna do" midoriya says leaning back in his seat "who are you?" Uraraka says midoriya looks at her confused "who are you? The real you?" Uraraka asks again look at him midoriya looks down and is silent "I don't know" he says "yes you do, so tell me who you are!" Uraraka says sternly midoriya keeps looking down.

"a crazy psycho villain that made himself believe he can con people into thinking he can be a hero" he states Uraraka groans "I said who are you! Not who you were, because I see a hero that needs help describing who he really is" she looks at him he's not looking at her she gets annoyed and crawls over to him and sits on his lap facing him both of them blushing "do I have your attention now? Who are you!?" Uraraka sternly asks "a hero?" He asks she groans.

She puts both her hands on his cheeks and quickly she smacks her lips against his midoriya surprised by sudden kiss widens his eyes then closes them and melts into the kiss they part after half a minute and take a breathe "you a hero that saved your mother and your whole class countless times" she says smiling at him he just looked shocked at her.

Her whole face turns red as she quickly jumps off of him and sits next to him avoiding eye contact midoriya smirks "what was that for?" He says teasingly Uraraka goes a darker shade of red "uh...uhm I had to get your attention some how" she says studdering every so often midoriya moves closer to her "oh really, or is it cause you like me?" He smirks grabbing her chin to face him.

This time it was his turn to surprise her pressing his lips against her he puts his arm around her waist bringing her closer to him she try's to push away but she slowly melts into the kiss midoriya puts more weight on her and she falls onto her back still in the kiss he squeezes her boob and she gasps pushing his hand away and him quickly pushing his tongue into her mouth "IZUKU ARE YOU HERE!" He hears as the door opens he quickly gets of Uraraka and stands up and runs over to the door and hugs his mother "I'm so sorry Mum for everything" Inko midoriya hugs back.

While this is happening Uraraka is blushing a dark red and pushes her fingers against her lips and then slightly smiles she hears the two Midoriya's walking up the hall and she quickly gets up and smiles "hey Mrs Midoriya!" She says cheerfully still a dark red Mrs midoriya walks up to her and looks at her "oh Uraraka your all red are you okay?" She asks as Izuku is smirking at Uraraka he winks and she turns slightly more darker "oh I'm fine! Really guess I'm not 100 percent today" she lies smiling at Inko "okay you lay down I'm gonna get into some comfortable clothes, izuku get her some water" she says looking at izuku and walking down another hall way.

What the two teens don't know know she stops when she out of sight and listens into there conversation "why are you all red Uraraka?" He asks teasingly "you know why!" She exclaims "oh but you liked it, didn't you" He teases again Uraraka blushes even more "it was nice..." she says quietly "your a-a good k-k-kisser.." she adds this time izuku blushes he brushes it off and smirks "want another?" He asks taking a step closer Uraraka steps back "your mother might walk back in" she says looking to the side avoiding his gaze "know my mum she's been listening to this whole conversation, and I can still see her so I know she has been" he says turning slightly pink.

"Oh izuku why'd you have to say anything?" She asks wanting to listen to more of there conversation. "Yes well I don't want you to" he said she walked off to actually get into comfortable clothes "is she actually gone now?" Uraraka asks looking at midoriya he smiles and nods leaning back against the wall she starts tearing up a little and midoriya quickly walks up to her and hugs her "you made us both so worried, you know it's really hard to act happy when the guy you really like is in hospital because of a villain attack" she says a slight hiccup in her voice she pushes away from midoriya wiping her eyes "I'm sorry.. wait... like.... really like?!" He says blushing "well I've kissed you twice isn't it obvious" she laughs izuku shrugs.

>Break>

(I'm gonna start just using izuku's first name cause his mother may or may not be used a lot more!!)

It had been a few hours and izuku, Inko and Uraraka have been chatting for ages it was 9:00 at night "Uraraka you should be getting home your parents would be worried" inko said "uhm actually my parents aren't home for a while" her smiles fades as she says this "aw would you like to stay here?" Inko asks face her Izuku looks at his Mum then Uraraka and nods with a childish smile Uraraka laughs at Izuku "sure why not, thanks" she smiles.

"Well I'm going to bed night you to" she walks off "and no funny business" she yells once she gets to the hallway "no promises" izuku whispered so she couldn't hear "goodnight" they both hear before they hear a door close "you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor" he says as he stands up Uraraka stands up and grabs his hand "t-t-than-nk y-you" Uraraka studders out. Izuku smiles and squeezes her hand and pulls her to his room.

he opens the door and pulls her in and closes the door "this is where I spent my many days planning to be a hero and other stuff... oh and it's sound proof" he smirks uraraka's face goes red "why?" She asks honestly confused "well the villains didn't want my Mum to hear all our conversations so that's what happened" he says shrugging "oh really so if I shout out your name she won't hear it" she says stepping closer to izuku hopping to make him nervous but failing epically "nope! Want me to- shh don't say a word and get behind me" he goes from smirking to a serious face and pushing uraraka behind him.

———————————

I literally already started writing the next chapter so... hope you like this longer then usual.