Chapter 13

It's been a few days and izuku's stayed at the villain league to whole time calling his mum so she wasn't scared for him of course.

He finally walks into class the first one good he runs over to bakugo's desk and places a small knife on the inside of his desk and quickly sitting at his desk.

Uraraka runs in knowing he's there and runs over to him and sitting on his lap breathing heavily. Izuku laughs "that excited to see me?" He chuckles, uraraka pouts "baby you've been gone a week and u were always out when I went to see you!!" She exclaims, Izuku smiles "how bout' this you and I tonight?" He says sweetly grabbing onto her hand and softly kissing it.

Uraraka lights up at the idea and nods her head furiously "yes yes yes!! My house...straight after school?" She explains excitedly, izuku nods 'kiss?' He thinks she smiles going in for the kiss but not kissing him. "Before I kiss you...why can't I read all your thoughts?" She ask teasingly, izuku sighs "I'll tell you tonight when someone won't walk in on us while I tell you.." uraraka understands, giving him a peck.

"Oh come on!" Izuku wines 'I need some loving attention' he thinks, uraraka laughs, kissing him again but deeply her arms snake around his neck while his wrap around her hips, both of them giving each other the same amount of attention. "Guys... really? Get a room" mineta complains cutting off their kiss and a few of the others watch from behind him.

'Embarrassing..' izuku thinks, making uraraka laugh he looks at her and pouts "what! I mean it's true!" Izuku exclaims, "I know I know" she says staying on him but turning herself around to talk to the girls. Izuku puts both arms around her one reaching for his pencil and book and the other teaching over her lap and landing on her hip to make sure she doesn't fall.

He starts penciling down random words like 'jack da best' 'whatup yo' 'killer' 'I don't byte' 'I slash' and so many more random things. Uraraka looks down at the book and reads it and looks back at izuku to see crazy eyes looking up at her. "Don't... even.... think....about it!" Uraraka spaces out stare dead on at him.

"Aww but darl" Izuku smirks, uraraka huffs "you two get bored way to easy" she says annoyed, trying to get up but being trapped by him "jack! Stop" izuku's eyes are a dark mischievous green and turn into a light green, and letting go of uraraka "sorry babe" he says nonchalantly the girls look at the twos display.

Uraraka smiles "you gotta stop letting him do that!" She says izuku shrugs "it means I get to have a rest then I honestly don't care what happens... but if he's doing something to you or mum I gotta come out.." he's says staring her straight in the eye, uraraka smiles again and gets out "see u at lunch!" She says walking away with the girls.For a reply izuku puts his hand up and his eyes turn a dark green.