Chapter 7

There in school and izuku hasn't done anything but sit and fall asleep due to him watching over uraraka during the night and he has hardly payed attention in class right now he's just wait and listening
"Okay now!"
He taps katsuki and whispers in his ear "there coming for all of us"
"MIDORIYA!" The teacher yells midoriya smirks smelling the smoke erupting from katsuki's hand "DEKU! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" Katsuki yells throwing his fist down on deku's desk putting a bit of a dint in his desk izuku's eyes turn black.
"You put a dint in my desk!" He says smirking uncomfortably, uraraka jumps up and runs to izuku "Deku! I'm not letting you do this again!" She says right in his face looking at his dark green eyes "what are you-"
"Izuku stop and listen"
"WHAT!" Izuku yells turning in every direction looking for the source of sound
"Meet at the base tonight"
Izuku turns in a circle "huh? Okay but where are you?!"
"I'm at the base" the voice sounds annoyed
"Then how can I hear you" izuku says still turning in a circle uraraka grabs his shoulders as he turns to face her and looks him dead in the eye "is it gone?"
"See you tonight izuku bye..."
"Yes? Who was it, it sounded like shigaraki but I don't remember all that much" uraraka sighs and takes her hands off ready for him to stumble or faint "what the fuck is going on!!" Katsuki yells suddenly izuku stumbles forward his eyes turn back to black and to light green "owwiee" he says holding his head "my plan didn't work" he says sitting back down "izuku annoyed you so his uhh whatever thing comes out and he doesn't feel pain while the villain league try's to talk to him, about that you okay izuku? You kinda took yourself back a bit to early by the looks of it" izuku does a thumbs up and weakly smiles.
"So this nerd just used me!" Katsuki yells confused "well that's what uraraka just said, ribbit" Tsuyu says everyone except four in the classroom laughed Izuku, uraraka, ilda and bakugo.

Uraraka falls to the ground holding her head "shut up!" She yells he voice different izuku freezes and looks at uraraka "uhm uraraka were all friends remember calm down" he says she looks up at him eyes black "SHIT!" He yells "why are her eyes black?" Katsuki asks "Mission one Izuku Midoriya" izuku jumps up behind Katsuki in a fighting stance "uraraka you can control it!" Izuku says as Katsuki scoots out of the scene.
Everyone gets up and goes to the other side of the room on the teachers orders "hey remember when this was you with me quite ironic, huh" he says casually as he dodges a whole bunch of attacks from her like it's nothing. A desk flys up and flys towards izuku he puts his hand up and it stops and goes towards uraraka izuku's eyes turn black fully as it becomes more powerful and hits her full force as she flys back "Mission Izuku Midoriya Failed" izuku says walking towards her and falling to the ground eyes turning back to light green as he does and forward roll and standing up pit of it.
Izuku grabs a needle from his pocket, hesitating but then pushing it into her neck as she lays on the ground unconscious but eyes open and black "uraraka, you are no longer going to be mind controlled" he says taking out the needle her eyes turning from black to brown and them closing, he sighs "is she going to be okay?" Mina asks getting down on one knee next to her "she'll be fine....last night I assume" he weakly smiles at uraraka.
——————————————————————-
While they are waiting for recovery girl to arrive uraraka wakes up "w-what happened??" Everyone looks at her and runs to her as she sits up and holds her neck Deku giggles "so you remember me sticking you with a needle and that's it?" He mocks her she hits him lightly on the arm. "You trued to fight me because I was 'your mission'... that sounds weird..." izuku says slowly "I tried to fight you? More like did fight you my head and neck are killing me I obviously got thrown against the wall" she says holding her neck izuku just nods and steps back as all the girls run to her to make sure she's okay "what the hell was that??" Katsuki yells izuku smiles "oh shut the fuck up bakugo" izuku says annoyed everyone is surprised by his out burst "just come in!" He yells facing the door the door slowly opens as recovery girl slips in "I could hear you.." he says quickly for no questions to be asked.
Recovery girl goes over to uraraka and works her quirk and gave uraraka for the head pains while izuku just watches "hey izuku what was all that about?" Ilda asks "uraraka, midoriya, come with me NOW" Aizawa yells at the two of them izuku sighs look down, he walks over to uraraka and helps her up "I'm fine izuku, stop it" she scoffs and walks away. Izuku sighs again "I wasn't calm down" he retaliates walking a few steps behind her "stop lying izuku i ca-" she stops herself as they follow Aizawa "you were going to say something uraraka what was it" Aizawa asks still walking "uh I was? I don't remember" she says looking confused even though she wasn't and she knew what he was talking about.
When they get to the principals office the two teens sit in the seats opposite all might, principal nezu, and Aizawa sensei "what's going on?" All might simply asks izuku smiles and laughs slightly "shouldn't you know? I mean isn't it obvious you are the number one hero after all!" He says smiling and sitting back casually like he didn't just insult someone "there trying to get uraraka to get to me" he add his smile fading and him falling into himself "why uraraka out of everyone" nezu asks "coz I'm one of his closet friends and I was helping his mum while he was in hospital... or well here?" She says "izuku shut up" she adds sitting back "what I didn't even say anything" He says his composure changes and he smiles "yeah neither did I!.... wait now I have....oh by the way the villains said something about coming after izuku? Is that to worry about.... izuku knows I don't know why......huh......ohhh well nvm what I just said and forget" he says smiling and turning his head every so often like he's talking to someone.
"Izuku is something going on?" Aizawa asks confused at his different personas "no just leave it... (I've got it)...stop it...ugh villains what me, trying through uraraka reason I came so I could try stopping this" He says in broken words whispering a few words.
"Izuku are the villains controlling you at times still" All might asks izuku shakes his head and uraraka nods he looks at uraraka and looks back at the hero's and smiles. He looks at a clock and quickly grabs a needle out and puts it in uraraka's neck injecting it "damn how many times do I have to do this till it goes away" he says annoyed removing it from her neck. Suddenly her eyes turn black and back to her normal colour as she looks up at all of them "hi?" She says confused.

———————
Oh shit stuff went down hope you liked this chapter it took me nearly all week to write coz SO MUCH HOMEWORKK😭😭😭😣 anyway the next chapter will be out well when I'm done k bye