He's Back

A/N PLEASE READ-------OKAY GUYS I FINALLY HAVE A DIRECTION WITH THIS, BUT YOU CAN STILL COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO READ!!!!!! THE SONG QUOTES WILL ALSO BEGIN IN THIS CHAPTER. (BTW LYRICS WILL BE IN BOLD TEXT)

      Kurt woke up early that morning to his dad calling him down to the living room.

     "Kurt," Burt beckoned, "door's for you!"

     Kurt grumbled in reply, and yes, he was well aware no one could hear him, rolled out f bed and stumbld to his bathroom. He quickly opened his CD player, that was on his en suite bathroom counter juxtapositioned with CDs. He put in Pierce the Veil's Collide with the Sky and jammed out to Vic Fuentes as he took a shower, followed his morning routine, and put on a goth chic outfit. He may be "emo" but he still had good taste. He went with black and white checkered skinny jeans, a Panic! at the Disco merch shirt, studded black Docs, and a couple band bracelets to cover scars and wounds.

      Kurt trampled downstairs, only to be met with Blaine talking to Burt and Carole about Columbus and school and---UGH Kurt couldn't stomach it so he walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a cereal bar. He opened health's chocolate bar and took a bite as he leaned forward on the island. He closed his eyes and hummed Teenagers by My Chemical Romance only to be disturbed by someone entering the kitchen. Blaine. 

    "Hey, Kurt, you look...good," it sounded more like a question rather than a compliment. Kurt opened his eyes and scoffed.

    "What's that supposed to mean," Kurt snapped.

    "Kurt are--are you okay,"  Blaine asked, sincerely. "This," he gestured to Kurt's ensemble, "doesn't seem like you."

     "Oh, really, well, what does, Blaine? What seems like me," Kurt spat. He wasn't mad at first but after Blaine had been gone for nearly a year and then came back thinking Kurt hadn't changed at all made him sick. He waited for a reply.

    "I just--um--," Kurt threw his hands up in defeat, and a couple bracelets slipped down arm. That's when Blaine saw them. All the cuts and scars.

   "Oh, my God, Kurt," Kurt saw his wrist was exposed and quickly covered it up. He ran out of the kitchen and up to his bedroom. He threw himself onto his messy bed, he hadn't bothered to make it this morning, and cried. Blaine wasn't supposed to see those, Kurt thought, nobody knows, or knew at least. Kurt's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Kurt dried his cheeks and called out to mystery knocker, who he already knew was Blaine so it wasn't that mysterious.

    "Come in," he called and watched the doorknob turn slowly.

    "Hey," Blaine said softly, "how long have you been doing this?"

     "Blaine, I really don't want to talk about this, at least not right no--" Kurt was cut off by Blaine's melodious voice.

     "Kurt, you need to talk to somebody and I can tell that you want to, so, please, just, confide in me. I want to help you,"

    Help me, Kurt thought, will it really help to tell him this all started because of him, in a sense.

   Kurt allowed his walls to come crashing down, he told Blaine everything. Blaine wrapped him in an embrace and whispered comforting words into his ear.

   "Now," Kurt began, "Who is this 'mystery person'?"

    Blaine thought long and hard, Should I tell him about my new boyfriend with him in this fragile state that was allegedly caused by me?

    "Um, I'm waiting," Kurt prompted. Blaine eyed the floor like as though it would talk him out of his problems. Blaine couldn't lie to Kurt. He couldn't bring himself to do it.

    "I'm--I'm seeing someone," Blaine whispered.

     "What? Y--you're seeing someone," Kurt asked in utter betrayal. Blaine nodded and tears rolled down his cheeks.

    "Leave," Kurt commanded. Blaine didn't push the discussion he got up a walked out. He deserved this.

I can't find my inspiration, 

     Kurt saw no point in living at this point. His life was a living hell, he had nothing, it seemed. He removed his bracelets and fished around in his drawer for his razor. He found it after a couple minutes of mindless digging. He clutched it in his hand and pushed back the tears formulating in his eyes. He pressed the blade to his skin much harder than usual and slowly pulled across. Blood spilled out everywhere. Kurt let out a relieved yes anguished and pained sigh as everything went black.

A/N PLEASE READ-------Sorry if this was depressing, it seemed right. So, I want to start this thing where I put a quote at the end of each chapter. I got this idea from klaineskylox they have a great fanfic out that I have been majorly obsessed with called Come What May | Klaine *ON HOLD* so check that out I guess. Farewell, my gumdrops!!! *blows kissses*

“There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in. And definitely get out of high school and make everyone sorry.”--Chris Colfer