Blaine

A/N PLEASE READ------THIS CHAPTER WILL BE FROM BLAINE'S SIDE AND IT WON'T TOO LONG IT'S JUST HIS INNER TURMOIL!!!!!!

    Blaine stomped out of the Hummel home and morosely paraded to his car. He threw the door open and got in the driver's seat.

     I'm an idiot, he thought, Kurt was the best thing to ever happen to me and I just ruined that. Sebastian is a jerk! He insults me everyday, he pressures me to have sex even when I tell him I am not ready and he picks stupid, facetious fights every single day! How could I have said that to him?! How could I have been so stupid and blind to his emotions?! I should have called him everyday! If I had done that he wouldn't be so depressed, he wouldn't have been in the hospital yesterday, he'd be the Kurt that I fell in love with. He's the Kurt that I am still falling in love with. Exactly! I'm supposed love him, fearlessly and forever! I took his heart and I crumpled it and sent it through a paper shredder! I can't let him go. No, not yet.

    Blaine got out of his car and dried his eyes that had been automatically pouring tears down his face. It had also been raining. He hated rain. It made him feel so depressed and he was trying not to be depressed. Anyway, he took a step forward and another and another. Every single step he took was heavy and slow he wanted timeto think about he was going to say, but he wanted to say it today. He had to say it today.

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!

In our deepest moments of struggle, frustration, fear, and confusion, we are being called upon to reach in and touch our hearts. Then, we will know what to do, what to say, how to be. What is right is always in our deepest heart of hearts. It is from the deepest part of our hearts that we are capable of reaching out and touching another human being. It is, after all, one heart touching another heart.       --Roberta Sage Hamilton