Fights

Kurt hesitantly stood up and walked over to the door. He unlocked it and pushed it open.

   "Hey, come in," he whispered. Blaine did as he was told and walked over to the couch. 

    "I like the song," Blaine said in an attempt to make some small talk. Kurt nodded in reply and paid attention to the lyrics to identify the song that he hadn't been listening to.

Have you ever took a blade to your wrists?

   Kurt sighed and whispered the title of the song.

   "Hospital for Souls," Blaine looked up and acknowledged the comment.

   "Oh, who sings it," Blaine asked trying to get Kurt to do more than mutter. He got his wish.

    "Blaine, there is something more serious to talk about than my music," Kurt plopped down on the couch perpendicular to Blaine.

    "You're right, but you called me over here, I'm just waiting for you to talk to me about whatever it is you wanted talk about." Blaine shrugged nonchalantly. Kurt rolled his eyes and responded.

    "You know damn well why I wanted to talk to you!" Kurt was livid.

    "There's no need for explitives, dear," Blaine quipped, receiving a very informal gesture from Kurt. "Okay, I know that you were just drinking, so let's start with the cherry vodka." Blaine pressed. What the fuck, Kurt thought, how did he know.

    "'How did I know', you ask?" Okay, this shit is just too weird. Kurt nodded.

     "Kurt, I know you. I know you did it because you were trying not to ruin your perfect skin and to ease he pain for a little while. I know you didn't leave a noticble mess, but cleaned it anyway. I know that you put everything back exactly how you found it." Blaine stared Kurt dead in the eyes. Kurt had a look of utter surprise written on his face. Blaine had to have been stalking me. That is dead on! Kurt slightly shook his head.

     "Come on, Kurt," Kurt looked at him with a 'bitch please' expression, "you and I love each other." Blaine had hopeful eyes, "Please, go out with me again, I need yo--"

    "Don't you dare say that you need me! I literally needed you for eleven months and sixteen days, but you made hardly any attempts to contact me for that time! Blaine, if you 'needed' me you would have called me everyday!" 

     "Kurt, I messaged you everyday on Facebook, but you never answered me! I have never missed a day to date, or at least until you responded to them!"

     "Okay, true, but when you saw that I wasn't on, or that I hadn't seen any, you should have called so I must not have been that important!"

     "Sebastian would never yell at me like this, he was a much better boyfriend than you ever were!" Kurt choked out sob, but continued his rant.

     "Then go back to him, if he was so much better than me!"

      "Fine, I will!"

     "Get the fuck out of my house," Kurt was on the verge of tears. Blaine turned around, he hadn't even realized they both stood up, and walked out of the door. Kurt plopped onto the couch and buried his head in his hands and listened to his music.

What if I can't forget you,

Perfect, Kurt thought.

You're lost in darkness, again

---------------------

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?” ― Albert Camus