Props and Mayhem

A/N PLEASE READ----------I want to thank my follwers and readers for giving me hope to continue this even if it's only 1 or 2 reads for each chapter it lps me see that things can look up! So thanbk you, gumdrops! WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, PROPS AND MAYHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BTW for those of you who don't know Props and Mayhem is a Pierce the Veil song)

    Blaine awoke the next morning in a panic he was drowning in sweat. He looked around and realized he was in his hotel room. He let out a relieved sigh and reached for his phone to check the time. 12:03. He decided to call Kurt. Make sure it was only a dream. He dialed Kurt's number and waited for him to answer. Finally, the reciever clicked.

     "Hello," a man asked. Blaine panicked and started hyperventilatng. 

     "Is...Kurt...th...there," he asked between breaths.

     "Who's Kurt? No, I don't think you have the right number." At this, Blaine started sobbing.

      "Blaine, calm down." The man chuckled. Blaine stopped crying in his confusion

      "B-Burt?" He asked dumbfounded. Burt barked out a huge guffaw.

     "Kurt's in the kitchen cooking, he's fine, but you-you were priceless! Why don't you come over?" But didn't wait for a reply and hung up.

     Blaine walked over to the closet where he was momentarily keeping his clothes. He picked out an Blaine-esque outfit. Deciding on a black polo shirt, dark blue 'manpris', a dark blue bowtie, and black and blue Sperry top-siders. He walked out of his hotel room, down to the lobby, and out of the Country Inn and Suites. He drove to Kurt's house and took a deep breath before stepping out of his car and up to the door.

------------KURT--------------------------

    Kurt overheard his dad and Blaine talking on the phone. He got a little excited. Okay, he was uber excited. He called out to his dad that lunch was ready. They sat dwn at the table and ate in a comfortable silence. Burt stood up, thanked Kurt, and left for work.

    Kurt ran up to his room and turned on his music, blaring it about the house. Ever since his dad and Carole broke up he's been more free to do what he pleased. He searched through his albums and found the one he was looking for. It was his favorite at the moment, Collide with the Sky. Pierce the Veil. He listened to May These Noises Startle You in Your Sleep Tonight which swiftly moved into Hell Above. He heard the doorbell ring and ran to get it. Since it was Sunday, he was expecting some Jehovah's Witness to offer him pamphlets. He walked down the stairs and to be face to face with Blaine who wrapped Kurt in a strong, tight, suffocating embrace.

    "Woah, okay," Kurt gasped. He was certain he was turning blue.

    "Sorry, Kurt," Blaine blushed.

    "It's okay, but why?" Kurt chuckled

     "I, uh, I thought you were dead,"

I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think you're beautiful, and I don't wanna lose my best friend

    How so very apropos, Blaine thought.

   "Um, do you want to come inside," Kurt questioned, examining Blaine up and down.

   "Oh, uh, yeah," Blaine blushed more than he was before. Kurt moved aside and opened the door wider to allow Blaine's entrance. They walked up to Kurt's room and sat down on the bed in an awkward silence. They listened to Vic Fuentes sing, then scream, then sing again. Kurt hummed to the beginning of King for a Day and soon enough screaming filled the room

    "You know, I was just as depressed when I left," Blaine said breaking the silence.

DARE ME TO JUMP OFF OF THIS JERSEY BRIDGE