Patch Me Up

Chapter 7
-------------------------------

"So you asked him about his boyfriend and he kicked you out of the clinic, correct?" Shinra patted my head. I nodded and kept walking out the school gates. "Let a day pass Shizuo. Go home and rest a little! Everything will be all better tomorrow." He smiled. I nodded and started to head home as we split ways.

"I think it's time you left." I couldn't forget those words. They just sounded so...mean. I opened the front door to my house, went straight up to my room and flopped down on my bed.

So a cool calm and collected person like him can get mad too, huh? I looked to my side and found a box of chocolates. "Mom! You know I can't eat chocolate! It's too sweet for me!" I shouted, "I didn't bring you any sweets darling! Shinra dropped by earlier than usual and said it's an apology gift!"

Oh. So that's why he was in such a hurry to get ahead of me. I picked up the small card that lay on top of the light blue colored box.

'Dear Shizuo,

give this box of goodies to that clinic teacher you were worrying about and yeah no need to thank me. I've always got your back!' I smiled while reading it. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

-------------------------------