Patch Me Up

Chapter 22
-----------------------

Shizuo's pov:

I tossed a rubber ball into the air out of boredom. The day just wasn't working out for me...

first I came to school late cause kusaka turned off my alarm, then I lost my books after I accidentally forgot them in the library, my homework wasn't complete because I was doing the dishes last night and all my classes just went by with me standing outside. The teachers really didn't like me. How could this possibly get any worse? 

A tap on my shoulder shook me out of my deep thoughts. I clicked my tongue and turned around with a stern look, but my expression soon changed when I realized it was the raven. He seemed rather tired. his hair were a mess, his beautiful crimson eyes were swollen and his pale face was stained with tears.

"I..zaya-kun?" I whispered and held a hand to his cheek. His eyes immediately teared up and his lower lip quivered. What happened to him? My chest felt tight the moment he wrapped his arms around my neck and started to cry into my shoulder.

"No...stop it...why are you crying....what happened..!?" I hugged his waist tightly and held him close to my chest. He sniffed and hiccuped, making me go insane with worry. School was over 5 hours ago, he wasn't even wearing his lab coat! Where was he coming from!?

"Izaya-kun please..you have to tell me what happened..." I continued to rub his back and keep myself calm. He only continued to cry and sob without responding, making me worry even more if possible. "Izaya-kun...doshtano!? (What's wrong!?)" I finally gave in. His grip around my shoulders tightened. "S-sorry...sorry s-shizuo sorry...!" He sniffed and shook his head continuously.

"Of God please f-forgive me....! Don't be m-mad at me a-anymore!" He sobbed and hiccuped. I tightly gripped his waist and nodded involuntarily. " I'm not! I'm not mad at you and I never will be! Just please tell me why you're crying..." I finally breathed out. The raven slowly pulled away from me and rested his index finger upon my lips.

"I'm tired, tired of fighting my emotions for you. It's always because of the same reasons, either my boyfriend, our age, our differences, our positions..." he trailed off staring painfully into my eyes with those bright beautiful orbs. "But I can't do it anymore shizuo i can't!" By now I had completely understood the situation..at least I thought I had.

I softly took his chin in between my fingers and leaned in, planting a kiss onto his soft lips. Do I need to hold back anymore than I already have? He, without hesitation wrapped his arms around my neck once more deepening the kiss. God...this is really something...the inside of his mouth is so hot...

"ehm ehm." I quickly pulled away and gasped when I realized we were still in the middle of the streets. My cheeks turned bright red when I spotted someone staring at us from under a tree. I know him. He's from my class, his name is I think...mikado ryuugamine.

----------------------------