Patch Me Up

Chapter 20
-----------------------

Izaya's pov:

I sighed into the air while bandaging shinra's leg. "Normally this is something I would expect from shizuo, what made you take his place?" I asked the brunette. He smiled a little and scratched the back of his head. "Actually, this was mostly just an excuse to get out of p.e class, I want to talk.." he spoke silently.

I finished up bandaging him and walked towards my desk. What could he possible want to talk about? "I want to apologize from shizuo's side...he's got a hot temper but he really likes you. He hasn't been able to act normal after you guys last fought..."

I turned around and shot him glare, "so he already told you about his fling." He seemed shocked, "I-it's not a fling! He loves you. It's my fault this happened..." he looked down. Hm? What's this? "Your fault?" I questioned sitting down beside him onto the white-sheeted Clinic bed. He bit his lip as if he was hesitant, but spoke up anyway.

"I was the one who told him that this relationship was unlabeled and not worth it...I gave him the idea of you being older than him..and uh..also your boyfriend.." he twiddled his thumbs in a nervous manner. Oh god he knows everything doesn't he?!

I wanna kill shizuo right now, but at the same time...I wanna hug him and make everything better again...I want him to hold me.."I wanna make things right, I can't see my friend like this. Is there anyway that your uh, boyfriend could get out of the way?" He hesitantly asked, afraid I'll lose my temper. Even though there was no way..."I'm sorry. That's one thing I can't do. If this is the only way then it's better me and shizuo arnt together anymore." I finally spoke and huffed. "If you're finished then please leave." My voice was starting to show a slightly stern tone.

He sighed and exited the clinic leaving me to think to myself. There was no way..no way I could get rid of him. but at the same time, I couldn't let shizuo go....what am I supposed to do?

-----------------------