Patch Me Up

Chapter 12
-------------------------------

"So you just punched him into a tree!?" Shinra gasped. I sipped a bit of my drink and nodded "fuck yeah I did." I spoke with aggression. "And you even told him you like him?" He gasped once more. I gave a small laugh and nodded hesitantly. To be completely honest, I don't really know why I said that. But it felt okay.

"Shizuo! Need your help with something!" Sir Izaya called out from the hallways. "C-coming!" I quickly got up and ran towards the clinic. "Ohoho~?" Shinra smirked. I controlled the urge to punch him in the face and carried on.

Upon entering the clinic, I spotted Izaya-kun with a heavy looking pile of boxes. "Let me help!" I rushed over to him and took all of them in one hand. He gave a surprised look and smiled. "Body-builder." He laughed. He told me to place them down near the clinic beds.

"Soo...how is 'He' ?" I asked while placing the boxes down. "Well...I'm supposed to meet up with him at my place tonight. Let's hope he gets a tad bit of amnesia and doesn't remember our last encounter." The raven sighed. I frowned and looked to the ground. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "Sorry for what? Standing up for me? I don't really think you should be." He smiled and got up, patting my head.

"Thank you, Shizuo." His voice was gentle, his hands were soft. Without thinking, I got up and pulled him into an embrace. A few seconds later, he hugged back. "I'm going with you."  I spoke. "That won't be necessary. I'll be fine." He pulled away and continued his previous paper-work.

"But-" "no buts Shizuo. Don't go against a teachers words." He pushed up his glasses. I was so not in the favor of this, but I kept quiet and nodded. I'll be doing something about this later. There's no way I'm gonna let him go and face that shit-head alone. "Class is starting dear, don't be late." He sang. I nodded and rushed to class.

----------------------------