Patch Me Up

----------------------------

Shizuo's pov

After the last school bell had rang, I decided it was time to obey what shinra had taught me. I sprinted towards the window, looking down from the school halls. That asshole came to pick izaya-Kun up around this time, tsk..where is he? I looked around in frustration. I have to get to him before the raven does. My lips formed into a smirk when I spotted him walking towards the school gates and leaning against the wall.

I quickly reached for my phone and gave shinra a missed call, so he could keep the raven distracted while I used reverse-psycho or whatever that shit is called. I jumped down the steps of stairs avoiding the sharp pain that I received in my ankle, and ran towards the gate slowing down when I came near him. He looked up from his phone, raising an eyebrow when his eyes landed on me. "What are you doing here?" He spoke, putting his phone in his pocket whilst folding his arms.

I cleared my throat, okay. Cool and collective. My hands made their way into my pockets and I casually leaned against the side wall, "I should be the one asking you that, me and Izaya-kun are going out today. Wouldn't want him to see you and get in a bad mood." I smirked, but damn was I a nervous wreck on the inside.

He looked at me, then burst into laughter. "What are you talking about kid? He wouldn't go cheating on me when he knows what I can do." He snickered and shook his head. Man, this is the first person ever I wanna punch more than shinra. Controlling my urge to strangulate him, I shifted my gaze towards the ground.

"I don't care what you have, nothing you're gonna tell me or show me is gonna make me hate him. He knows that." I'm such a good actor, I need a pat on the head right now. He looked at me a bit disturbed, his face showing an expressional mix of anger and distress. "Give me your number, you'll be eating your words by the time I send it to you." I handed him my phone, he snatched it harshly and stored his number. "Be alert. You'll have his real face shown to you by midnight. I guarantee you, you'll never look at him the same way ever again." And with that, he walked away grunting. Never see his face...the same way ever again? I feel...hesitant..maybe I shouldn't be doing this...I mean after all...there's a huge reason the raven doesn't want me to see it...right?

"what are you doing here? School was over an hour ago." A familiar voice came from behind me, snapping me back to reality. I turned around to see Izaya-Kun, holding a stack of books in his hands. "I was..just about to go home. Need any help with that?" I asked pointing towards the books that were preparing to scatter to the ground any minute. He shook his head then suddenly froze, looking around frantically. "Oh no...he left..he must be mad..."

"n-no he wasn't mad-" I spoke involuntarily. He looked at me confused, tilting his head...ugh..cute. "I mean..he said he was going home becuase something urgent came up. H-he said you should go straight home too." I've never felt this bad for lying. He glared at me, I'm fucked. "Alright." But he left soon enough, man...for a minute there I thought he didn't believe me.

-------------------------------