Patch Me Up

----------------------------

Izaya's pov:

He looked like he hadn't slept...ate.. or even breathed in days...a mess...what was wrong with him? And the way he he,d my hands so tightly...it scared me even more. "What's bothering you...?" I asked watching him pick into his side table drawer, pulling out his phone. The blond sat back in front of me, continuing to squeeze my hand as he scrolled through his phone, his expression full of pain and regret.

What is  it that's bothering him so much...? He suddenly squeezed my hand tighter, handing me the phone and looking away..."what the hell is all this...?" He spoke through gritted teeth. I looked down the the screen and after a good 2.5 seconds....my eyes widened and the device slipped out of my grasp...dropping onto the carpeted bedroom floor.

How did he get this.....how on earth did he get access to all this...? I'm ruined....I'm...I'm ruined....now I know why hes like this....my eyes filled up with tears of regret and dismay....I didnt know that to tell him....until he suddenly grabbed my face, directing his honey Colored eyes directly into mine.

"Before you let those precious tears fall....I want you to know that my love for you hasn't lessened at all....no matter how shocked I am.. no matter how hurt I feel...I cant get myself to hate you....my heart still yearns for you...my body still responds to your every touch...my heart still beats faster when I look into your crimson red eyes...because I see a spark of innocence.....I just....want to know why.....? Why did you do this....?" His words were like petals of Roses softly being showered upon me....

I hugged his chest ever so tightly and let the tears roll down my cheeks...my voice cracked up but I still managed to speak...."I-I didnt d-do it by my own will....he was the first person I ever had feelings for....I was young...naive...and he took advantage of that....he took me home saying we could have a Game night....then gave me water with a drug in it...I didnt realize what kind of trouble I was in until I woke up covered in his disgusting fluids...I was naked....wrapped up in the sheets of his bed....my back hurt....my wrists stung and my legs felt like they had been stretched horribly.....and there he was....sitting across the room on his velvet red sofa....playing the video of my misery on his laptop...." the blond's grip just tightened around me the entire time I spoke...his expression growing more furious by the minute..."then through that video....he blackmailed me....used me for other men and made money out of it....just to make more and more footage so I couldn't escape...." I sniffled, leaning into his chest...drained from crying...

a gasp escaped my lips as he suddenly smashed his phone into the wall, clutching my entire body tightly to his chest. "Just you wait....just you fuckijg wait....ill-ill kill him!!" "No!" I put a finger over his lips, "you're not going to do anything like that....promise me!" I held his cheeks within my palms, he grunted and looked at me...his eyes red and puffy but filled with so much rage..."...I promise..." I gave a sigh of relief and nuzzled my nose with his..."even after knowing all this...do you still-" "of course I do! It's not your fault all that happened...! I know you didnt do purposely I believe you...and..." the younger male softly brushed my hair aside, leaning in softly ... "I think I love you even more knowing there are no more boundaries..." my eyes shut softly as his lips brushed across mine, my heart fluttering by the second, "mn.." a muffle escaped my lips as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, tilting his head and deepening the kiss. I kissed back softly, letting his tongue explore my mouth...he pulled away gently and looked at me, his drunked honey colored eyes urging me to kiss him again...but I had to control it..."now...one more off day from school and I'm quitting my job..." I turned away a bit sternly. He blinked and shook his head abruptly, whining like a little kid, but nuzzled into my lap.

------------------------------