Patch Me Up

Chapter 16
--------------------

I marched down the hall that led to the clinic, he's mad at me. And it's ALL shinra's fault. Again! Was there even a need to bring that obnoxious girl into this matter? She had absolutely nothing to do in this and left me with nothing but more obstacles. How am I gonna explain this one!?

  I took a deep breath and stood outside the clinic doors. I knocked twice, hoping he was in there. "Come in." I sighed in relief and entered. The moment he turned around, his expression changed into a monotone one.

"What? What do you want?" He spoke sternly. There was so much hate in his voice. "I just..wanted to clear things out-" "don't give me that crap, I saw what happened with my own eyes." He wasn't ready to listen. I shook my head and got closer to him, " you got it all wrong, she was just a friend. And that too not mine but shinra's!" My explination didn't seem to amuse him. Damn it.

"Listen to me," The raven started. "I don't care who she was or whatever the hell you and that cute, smart looking girl were doing. I don't need an explanation. I'm just your teacher, not your teenage boyfriend." He finished and turned back around. Why doesn't he understand!?

"Izaya you're not just my teacher, you're a lot more to me..." my words trailed off when I realized he wasn't listening. He had started humming an annoying tune and continued to organize the medication cabinet. This isn't fair. He's not giving me a chance to explain myself. "Are you even listening to me!?" I spoke out of impatience and annoyance. A long sigh was heard from the other male.

"You're wasting my time. Go play with your friends, I have much better things to do then listen to an idiot make up lame unnecessary excuses." He spoke in one breath without even sparing a glance at me.

Somehow...somehow that made my blood boil.

I, without thinking grabbed him by the shoulders and turned him around. "Quit trying to avoid me! I already told you that you got the wrong idea! Get over it!" His face showed a shocked expression that soon turned into an angry one. His bright crimson orbs shooting daggers at me. "I got the wrong idea!? What else was I supposed to think!? You were giving that bitch FLOWERS and she was leaning over you like she fucking owned you! I'd obviously think you cheated on me!" He finished.

My mouth grew a-gap at the excessive use of curse words from my 'civilized' teacher. Then it hit me.."Izaya-kun, are you...jealous?" I asked. He stared at me for a good 2.5 seconds before his cheeks grew redder than a ripe tomato. "J-jealous!? Do you know h-how ridiculous you're being r-right now? T-that's completely out of t-the question! W-w-what would I be jealous about you baka!?" He started to hit my chest repeatedly with his tiny little fists.

May I be the first to say CUTE. I inwardly laughed and held him by the chin, making him face me. "If that cute and smart looking girl attracted me, then I wouldn't be here trying to get you back." He blushed up to his ears and held back his tears. "Stop playing with me!" "I'm not playing with you, I'm dead serious." I bought my face closer to his and connected our lips.

His eyes widened but soon enough shut slowly when I made the kiss deeper. I slipped my tongue into his soft mouth and opened my eyes halfway. His eyelashes were so long and beautiful. It made me go insane that he wasn't mine, but somebody else's. he gasped and pulled away for air, coughing. "Y-your lung capacity! You baboon you almost killed me!" He coughed violently and threw a nearby tissue box at me.

I grinned. "Me? Baboon?" He shook his head and sighed. "You're hopeless...." I softly grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my arms. His thin and slender frame made me think of how delicate he was, I wouldn't break him would I? "I love you Izaya-kun..." he sighed and hugged back.

"I know I know...love you too."

-----------------------