002

School time ends
I took my bag and started walking. I put in my ear buds and playing I love it when they run🔼🔼. I felt someone tapping not my shoulder. I ignored them, but once again they tapped on my shoulder. I took off my ear buds a turned around.
"Would you like to donate money to kids? It for a good cause" a girl smiles. (I hope you guys don't take its as its offensive plz don't hate on me this is just for a book and I will never do this in real life)
"Ok..... What's your name?" I ask.
"Oh Jamie" she smiles. Ugh I hate that smile so much. "So are you gonna donate money to the kids?"
"Jamie baby girl, I have a funny request. Can you come with me to my house because I have money there" I smiled at her.
"Anything for the kids" she adjusted her glasses. I smiled at her and put my hand on her back until we reached to my house. I unlocked the door and went into my house with Jamie.
"Wow I like your house" she looks around. "How did you get it? Like from you mom dad grandparents? Aunts uncles cousins?" She started talking really fast which made me kinda pissed.
"Ummm....... I got it from my moms will. After she died" I smiled at her awkwardly. I didn't actually. I do killing for money. So kind of like a hit man.
"Oh I'm sorry about your loss" she looks down.
"That's fine she was a dick anyways" I say. Shit I'm not supposed to say that.
"Oh" she says looking weird.
"Okay just wait there and I'll get my money" I say and she nodded. I ran up the stairs and got my good knife. I went down the stairs hiding my knife behind my back.
"Okay can I get your name?" Jamie starts writing on her clip board. I got behind her and pulled her hair where she has her ear close to my mouth.
"You last word is going to be no" I smiled.
"No!" She screamed. I slit her throat and watch her body  fall on the floor. I couldn't Handle my self again, and then I stab her so much times she stopped bleeding. I think. I herd my door knob twist and I started fake crying.
"Oh my god Grayson! Some killed my friend Jamie" I say while fake sobbing.
"Shut up Toni the world knows that you did it" he says putting he backpack down.
"Woah you hair, your eyebrow, and a new piercing?!" I see all of the new things fixed up.
"I know it's fucked up" he says rolling his eyes.
"No no you look *sigh* better" I put my hands on my hips. "But yeah my friend just died."
"Good job Toni for that acting but quite need some work" he says and I look at him confused.
"Wait so you aren't going to call the police?" I say.
"Nah man I kinda like dead bodies too" he says as he took out his phone.
"Cool, cool.... So can you help me depose the body?" I ask.
"Um...no you're the killer you killed her so take care of her body would ya?"
"Man you're really no help" I say bending down picking up Jamie's dead body.
"But at least I'm not a bummer" he kinda yells. I smiled at him and then threw the body in the furnace. I washed off and sat down with Grayson.
"So how did you get into my house?" I ask as I put my arm on the edge of the couch.
"Well I did a lot of snooping" he smiled at me.
Grayson's P.O.V
Okay here's  my story. I used to live in New Jersey but now I live Los Angeles. I've been a killer since 15, pretty young right? I know a 15 year old shouldn't go that crazy. First I killed my friend Jack, then Nate, and last Aaron. I do t really miss them there all dicks to me I guess. Of course Ethan my brother found out but he didn't want to be a fucking snitch and decided to move to Los Angeles to have a 'fresh new start' in a new place. Well that didn't worked for me. I have started killing people in a small town and injured a lot of people including my old girlfriends. I kinda like Toni even though she actually kills people no matter when. I like her a lot but I'm afraid I'm going to hurt her.
"Well, you're a weird one" she says getting up. "Have banana, horny dickhead" she says growing me a banana
"Why do I get a banana when you have a snickers bar?" I sounded very annoyed.
"Well I'm not myself when I'm hungry" she says giving me a duh face.
Toni's P.O.V
After I ate my food I went up stairs into my bedroom. I wanted to call my boyfriend that lives in Houston Texans BABY.
The call
Him: hey
Me: hey babe!
Him: did you kill her?
Me: yes I did
Him: I have one more request
Me: but Eden I don't want to kill anyone can I rest for once?
Him: you told me you kill people for a living and still sleep like a kitten
Me: so I like killing but can a girl a have what she wants?
Him: I don't want to fucking hear it Toni, you're killing one more person and that's the end of this wining!
Me: who?
Him: his name is Ethan--
Call over
I look at my phone and if said call ended.
"The fuck is Ethan?" I whispered to my self.......