014

Toni's P.O.V
I woke up in the middle in the night.

I got up from the bed and checked my phone. I got a text from Grayson.

The convo

G: Toni please answer
Me:ok damn what is it
G: I don't think it's ok to be with Eden
Me:wait what I don't understand
G: just call me
Me: why would I do that after when your brother  killed my boyfriends girlfriend back when he was in high school
G: Toni you got it all wrong Eden almost killed Ethan's girl friend.
Me: yeah right
G:just call me
Me: k whatever
Convo over
I decided not to call Grayson because I don't want to.

I felt like smoking right now so I sat outside for Kim.

I called her to come out with her kush. Finally she came.

"Sorry to keep you waiting pretty lady" Kim said skipping to me.

"Funny thing I herd that somewhere"

"Well I can't connect with your past now come here and smoke with you girlfriend" Kim pulled me to my backyard and started smoking.

"Wait your not going get high?" I asked.

"Toni.... it's like 3 in the morning" she says before taking a hit from her vape.

I shrug and lit up my bong.

I got a little high. But like seriously like a really tiny bit.

I lay down on the cold ground and Kim laid with me.

"Hey you know what I've been thinking about?"  Kim looks at me and I look at her.

"What?"

"If I ever break up with my boyfriend and if you break up with your boyfriend can you and me be a thing?"

"Sure... I already love you and you look major hot and I think I wanna fuck you so yeah we would be a thing" I say before me and Kim started laughing.

I herd foot steps i just assumed it was a dog or something.

"Toni!" Well shit it's not a dog it's Grayson.

"Ugh it's Grayson" I rolled my eyes and went to Grayson.

"What do you want?"

"I told you to call me" Grayson crossed his arms.

"But did I call you?" I looked at him up and down.

"No"

"You know what Grayson..... I'm kind of high and I'm with a girl who I wanna fuck so like lay off the cookies man" I say and started walking away but Grayson grabbed my arm.

"We need to actually talk" he looked at me straight in the eyes.

I look at him in disgust and I yanked my arm out of his grip.

I ushered him to sit with me and Kim.

"Wait I don't think Kim could hear about what Eden did" Grayson looked at me then at Kim.

"Oh it's fine I'm his cousin. I basically know what Eden has done" Kim smiled at Grayson.

"Wait you're Eden's cousin? Why you never told me" I place a hair on her back.

"Sorry I thought Eden already told ya"

"Guys! Toni Eden almost killed Ethan's Grayson at a party in high  school and the girl went to the hospital and she came out five months later but she didn't come back to the same school ok?" Grayson says.

"You know Toni he's right" Kim looked at me.

I look down.

"Know what do I do?" I look at both of them.

"Well don't get him drunk" Kim and Grayson say at the same time.

"You guys are lying right?"

"No" they both said.

"You know what fuck all of you. I can't believe that you guys don't support my relationship... you Kim you just come up in my house and you pretend that your my boyfriends cousin and Grayson you make up some story that doesn't exist." I stood up and yelled.

"Toni I wouldn't never fake about all of this stuff I wanted to tell you because the truth will come out and I'm the only one who knows" she stood up.

"Kim leave"

"Wait what-"

"Kim I said leave!" I yelled. She looked at me in disgust. I look down then I saw Grayson looking at me.

"What" Grayson said confused.

"Out"

"Sorry" Grayson picked up his jacket and ran off.

I looked down and went back into my house.

Ten minutes later

"Ahhh!" I playfully yell as Eden chases me.

"You know you scream sky like you mother" Eden says.

"Wait what?"