007

"Umm? Where's Eden? I need to talk to him" I looked around.
"Toni listen! Were you the one that tried to kill my brother or not!" He grab on my shoulders.
"Eden knows everything so let me talk to him you dick!" I took his hands off of my shoulders and throwing them down.
"Toni shut up he left!"
"He fucking didn't he's a great person an never leave his girlfriend! And that's why you don't have one because you're a pussy bitch who never cares about shit! Why won't you just go and date my dead mother!" I yelled back at him a started pushing him back.
"Toni don't say that because he doesn't love you and I do!" He looks down.
"What did you just say?"I got closer to him.
"I said I love you Toni! Don't you see that? I've been so mad I even tried to kill your own boyfriend. I want you Toni I have never in my entire life that I'll ever meet someone who's as crazy and insane as me. I love you Toni" Grayson still looks down.
"No no no! I can't believe this! You love me and like 4 minutes ago you tried to kill my boyfriend?! When you're in love with somebody aren't you supposed to make them happy for once even though they make you happy for being alive?!" I say and i started walking the other way. I got out of their house and started walking. I checked my phone and see the time.
"Seriously 2 o'clock in the morning" I whispered to myself. I realized that it was raining like a little to much.
"Toni!" I see Grayson all soaked.
"Ugh leave me alone and never talking to me and or see me" I say and I started walking. I herd footsteps getting closer to me and I turned around.
"Grayson I said get a away from m-" I got cut off by Grayson kissing my. His lips were soft and tender. He puts both of his hands on the sides of my cheeks. "Grayson get off of me! I hope you get fucking paralyzed!" I pushed him away started walking away. I got to my door step and got out my keys.
"Fuck" I whispered to myself as I dropped my keys. I opened the door and I see Eden in the living room with his laptop playing a video of fire.
"Hey babe! I now you don't have a fire place so I decided to make my own" he says smiling.
"Why didn't you come back for me?" I had tears in my eyes.
"What?" Eden stood up.
"I said why didn't you come back for me?! For all I know I could've been dead!" I yelled at him with tears streaming down my face. Eden ran up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.
"Oh Toni" he whipped a tear away.
"Fuck off" I say and upstairs. I slam my door and leaned on it. I slowly go down the door still my back on it with tears running down my face. I bring up my knees to my face and cried. I got an picture of Grayson and hanged it up on a place on my wall. I picked up one of my knifes and threw it at my wall. I cried more. I couldn't stop I wished I could. Anyways by the time I'll wake up it will be Christmas. I got into my bed and cried myself to sleep.
Skipping when she wakes up
I got out of bed and went down stairs to make me some coffee.
"Merry Christmas" Eden says.
"Don't talk to me" I said in a monotone voice. I went on the balcony and drank my coffee there. I looked at the road and no cars just like I as expected. Until I saw this one car.
"Hey merry Christmas!" I guy in a car yelled.
"Fuck off!" I yelled back. I threw my cup at my neighbours house and went back inside.
"Toni please tell me what's wrong?" Eden says in a soft voice.
"Go suck a dick while you're still thinking about that question won't ya?" I said in a monotone voice. I got dressed and I went out side for a walk.
"Hey did you throw this at my window!" One of my neighbours yelled.
" 'tis the season Sharon!" I waved at her.
I walked pass Grayson house I looked at for a while and I started walking.
"miss can I help you?" An woman said.
"No" I say. "What are you-"
"Yeah Grayson's and Ethan's mother" she says smiling.
"Oh okay good to know" I nodded every awkwardly. 
"Do you want to meet them?" She says slowly walking to the front door.
"No no no I don't want t-" I tried to say to her but Grayson and Ethan already come out side. "Fuck" I whispered to myself.
"Oh Toni" Grayson says looking down.
"Um hey?" I kinda waved at him.
"Wait do you guys know each other?" Grayson's mother looked at both of us.
"Yeah" me and Grayson both say it at the same time. "We'll see ya later bitches I'm going to go smoke" I started walking to Kim's house. I knocked on her door and answered it with sheets wrapped all around her. "Hey" I say with a big sigh.
"Now it's a bad time-" I cut her off.
"Nah man I just came to smoke some shit" I say going into her house. I see a guy covering his balls. "Yo dude did you have sex with her" I pointed at Kim.
"No Um yeah I did" he says looking embarrassed.
"Ew Christmas sex so not kinky" I sat in their couch.
"Go change Ryan" Kim says. "So we got weed, cigarets, vape pens, and pot" he puts out all of the stuff on her coffee table.
"Let's kick it old school with the weed" I took the blunt and started smoking it.
2 minutes later
"I've never felt this way before" I say slouching on her couch. Then Kim's boyfriend? Or something I don't know but he came though.
"Kim are you smoking?" The guy puts his hands on his hips.
"If you are horny you can go masturbate in the bathroom, i don't mind" she says. I laugh at her words. The guy rolled his eyes and got a cigaret.
"If you guys need me I'll be in the front" he says reaching for the lighter.
"See ya later male stripper" Kim yells and waves to him. I picked up my phone because I have a text from Grayson.
The convo
G: hey meet me at the park?
Me: eat my shorts
Convo over
I rolled my eyes and put down my phone.
"Grayson right?" Kim raises one eye brow.
"Yeah" I look down.
"Here I have condoms if your going to do it" Kim reaches into her bra and threw me a condom.
"Good grief" I rolled my eyes.

Merry Chrysler people. I hope y'all have a white Christmas and a happy new year. See YALLS next year! Mwah