004

Grayson's P.O.V
"Ethan!" I yelled from the basement. Ethan came running inside of the room I was in.
"Yeah! What happened?" He says.
"Okay here's the plan, okay I'm going to have a Christmas Eve party at somewhere you'll pick and I think the guy will be there and you'll distract all of the guest while I take care of the guy" I said writing on the white board.
"Okay? But what the actually hell are you even doing on the white board cause the only thing your doing is just drawing dicks" I raised one eyebrow.
"Ethan not right now that's irrelevant right now" I say erasing the dicks on the board.
"Okay what ever I call everyone in our campus" Ethan says rolling his eyes and started to call people. I nodded and went up stairs. I decided to call Toni to see what's going on.
The call
Me: hey
Toni: hi
Me: okay I saw you kissing with a guy yesterday. Who is he?
Toni: oh my boyfriend
Me: really your boyfriend. Um what's his name?
Toni: Eden. Isn't that such a cute name
Me: yep it sure is
Toni: well I have to go because my boyfriend is very over protective
Me: okay then bye
Toni: who is this
Me:'who are you?!
Toni: Toni's boyfriend
Me: okay okay I'm Grayson
Toni: like Grayson Dolan?
Me: yeah?
Toni: well your brother-
Call over
I look at my phone and it said call ended. I put my phone down and went for a walk. I put in my head phones and decided to play take a step back🔼🔼. I run past Toni's house. I look up at her window and I see her waving at me and mouthing stay there. I took off my head phones and let them hang around my neck.
"Grayson!" She says closing the door behind her and running up to me.
"Hey" I run  the back of my head.
"It's a good thing my boyfriend isn't here he'd would of throw some fist at you" Toni smiled.
"Woah what is this new personality?" I smiled at her.
"I don't know I think it's just that my boyfriend is actually here"
"Cool"
"Toni?" I look behind me and it Eden I think.
"Shit" I herd Toni whispered.
"You must be Grayson" Eden says standing beside Toni.
"Yeah I'm Grayson" I look down.
"Well this is my girlfriend, Toni" he says putting an arm around her waist.
"Jesus Eden,  he knows" Toni looks at Eden. I saw Eden whispered somethings to Toni's ear and she bit her lip. He kissed her on the cheek which made me mad.
"To Late buddy. Better luck next time" he smiled and walked into Toni's house.
"I just wanted to tell you that there's going to be a Christmas Eve party at my place I think!" I yelled and started running to my house.

Sorry for the short story because I want it to be only Grayson's P.O.V andddd I didn't have any ideas so....... I hope you liked this part and mwah🙌👌👏😍😘☺️❤️❤️