005 dirty

Toni's P.O.V
Eden and I go inside of my house and I herd Grayson yell something. Ugh an Christmas Eve party?
"Hey Eden" I say.
"Yeah?" He says going to the couch.
"I kinda of say thank you for what you did to me to get away from Grayson but I still want to talk to other boys so please do not protect me from every-"
"Seriously are you being a wining bitch?! I didn't come here to deal with all of your girl problems I came here to see if you'll kill Ethan. And to see you. I'm the reason why I give you money to live so don't fucking act like that. I love you Toni but I have to protect you from other guys because they don't know there chatting with a person who killed their own mother" he says. I ball up my fist then when Eden stopped talk I let my hands go.
"Cold blood bitch" I whispered. I felt that my eyes were filled up with tears so I ran up to my room like an 12 year old. I got into my sheets and started balling my eyes out.  I cried for 4 hours like until 11:00. I fell asleep, I didn't know that I would cry myself to sleep before because I'm a cold blood bitch like Eden.
It was the middle of night  and I felt an arm wrap around my waist.
"I'm so sorry Toni, I was just in a bad mood" Eden whispers into my ear. I believed that there was still some good left in him. I smile as I hear his soft sweet voice. Then he started kissing my neck and I move my hair to make some space. Then He got in top of me and kissing me nonstop. He took off my shirt and I took off his. He puts his hands on my hips. Eden got a good grip on my hips which made my hips bruise.  He pulls down all of my lower body half of clothing and thew them on the floor. He took off all of the clothing that were still on him. Then without a warning he goes into me.
Skip that
After we were done  Eden gave me a kiss on my forehead and we fell asleep.
Grayson's P.O.V
I got into my house and ran where Ethan might be.
"Ethan got anything?" I put my hands on my hips.
"No no no no!" He started typing really fast and clicking the mouse pad.
"Yo what happened?" I looked on his laptop.
"My laptop just like hacked or something" Ethan looks around the laptop.
"Ethan look it's someone?!" I point on his laptop. The guy on the screen had a mask, has long hair and had a chest? Like he had boobs.
"Hello I just hacked your laptop. First things first, I hate all of you and make me want to kill you. Yes I'm a serial killer. So Grayson I know you ever well but not your brother Ethan. I hate your brother. He hurt someone that was close to me so to make me feel better  I decided to kill you, soon. Grayson you only have a limited amount of time before your brother goes gone forever. Also to Ethan see you in hell soon bitch." The laptop turns off and turns back on.
"Ethan" I hug him.