012

"Oh my god..." I cover my mouth in shock.
"Toni where have you been Ive is looking for you everywhere better get to him before I hit-" I cut off Eden
"Eden I don't want to go back. I'll tell  you when I'm ready" I look down.
"Then why the hell is Grayson here?! You do realize that you're in a relationship with me you big sack of shit" he yelled at me and he came closer. Before Eden could get a hold on me Grayson held him with his hand.
"She told you she'll tell you when she's ready to come back" I felt that Grayson was very angry with Eden. Well duh just hear what he says.
"Ugh whatever see you later you sack of shit" Eden stormed to his car and slam the door which made me jump for some reason.
"I'll just go with him" I walked to his car and Grayson nodded. I got into his car and looked down."You're full of shit" I looked at him. Eden fixed his front mirror.
"Fuck off" Eden says before speeding away. My back was like glued to the seat like I couldn't move. He was really insane. Eden puts his hand on my thigh  and squeezed it. Then I notice that he was doing it I yanked his hand away from me. I decided to play along with this fucker and Bast the radio which that was playing ball room bliz I think which made everything much better. Me and Eden I mean Eden and I started laughing insanely. To be honest I was a little drunk. I smiled at Eden and he looked like he was having the time of his life. I chewed my gum and threw it out the window and kissed Eden's neck.
"I told you I wasn't full of shit" Eden tried talking over the basting music. I rolled my eyes and went back to my seat. I smiled at Eden as he was driving insanely. Finally I got to my house and me and Eden got out and when Eden got up to me he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me close. We both saw a pass out person on my front yard. Eden and I both looked at each other and nodded. I put my two fingers to the neck from passed out guy.
"He's still alive" I look at Eden.
"You know him?" Eden says before trying to light his cigarette.
"Well he's the annoying teachers pet so yeah" I stood up and lighted Eden's cigarette. He took a puff and said.
"At least he died doing something bad. Drinking" he threw his cigarette on the ground and stomp on it. I look at Eden. "What?" Eden had a confused look on his face.
"Ungrateful bitch" I smiled at him.
"Ooh now I know and I got the wrong packet" he smiled at me and went to pick up the body. We both got in my house. "So where do you want to put the body?" Eden looks at me with the unconscious body in his hand.
"I have a furnace in my back yard so we can kill him in the tub close to the back door and yeah we'll burn his body then." I smiled and Eden and Eden nodded.

So I helped Eden to carry the body to the tub.
I closed the bathroom door and I got a knife from under the sink.

"So you're really prepared?" Eden looks at me while I have him the knife.

"Hope for the best prepare for the worst" I looked at him and he smiled at me.

I sat in the corner just looking at my reflection with the extra knife.
I was to busy looking at myself until I herd Eden stabbed into the man.
Seriously I found that sooooo satisfying.

I crawled over to Eden and I see just making dead eye contact with the dead body.
I waved my hand in front of his face making him shake his head and looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and I picked up the body with ease.

I carried the body all the way to the furnace then as normal I placed to body in the furnace and stared it.

I wipe my hands on my clothes and went back into the house.

"We are you going to kill Ethan?" Eden says from the couch.

"It would be nice if yo told me why you want me to kill Ethan" I sat down next to him.

"Umm.... where do I start" Eden looks down and I could see that he had tears in my eyes.

People sadly I'm still alive and I'm really sorry for noting posing in a long time. But to maybe make you feel better you can talk to me about anything. 👍.