015

10 minutes ago

I watch Grayson run off.

I felt shit and mad at the same time. So I went back inside.

I saw Eden surfing through my tv.

"Oh there's nothing on there" I say and I sat beside him.

"Where were you" eden turned off the tv and looked at me.

"Out side"

"Doing what?"

"Smoking with Kim"

"That's my girl" he says and I smile at him. "Anyways what's on tv mostly?"

"Porn. Lots of porn"

"Well I guess I could get used to your television" he sat back sit back? I don't know but we both laughed. But it sadly ended really quickly. "Man I didn't want this moment of laughing to end" he looked at me and I looked back at him. Then out of nowhere he starts tickling me.

Some how I managed to get away from him.

Eden was that the end of the dining table and I was at the another end.

I was scared to move.

But Eden ran to me and I ran away.

"Wait Toni I forgot to tell you" he looked down.

"Sure what is it" I got up to him.

"I have to move because I actually need to go to my collage that I'm supposed to go to." He looked down.

"Well let's not be sad and have the greatest time of our lives while you still live here" I pushed him and I could see him smiling.

"Oh your life of shit" he plays fully tickles me and run away.

"Ahhh" I screamed playfully.

"You scream just like your mother"

"Wait what?"

"What?" Me and Eden stop moving.

"You said I screamed like my mother"

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did, I herd you"

"I think it's time to talk about this"

"Talk about what?!" I yelled.

"Toni clam down let me start, when we were still dating you didn't know that I lived like five blocks from your old house. So I also was a hit man for a person so they told me to kill your mother as expected she did scream, I cleaned up everything I even took out all of her blood and replaced it and a fake blood. Then I told you to kill your mom while she was sleeping"

"Eden you knew that I actually did love her!" I yelled.

"I'm so sorry" he looks down.

"No that's it I'm done. I'm done with everything like the killings, the money, and I'm even done with you. You're sleeping in the couch tonight" I say and went upstairs.

I changed into my pjs and tucked into my bed. I couldn't help it. I cried and cried some more.