011

Toni's P.O.V
I looked at Grayson and Grayson looked back.
"Your really pretty" Grayson looked off.
"Cool just don't ask for nudes" I say and Grayson blushes. I giggle at him as I noticed that he was blushing. "Gray you're blushing" I push a strand of hair behind my ear.
"I am not" his face tires red.
"It's fine you look wayy cuter than you already are." I started walking.
"Toni wait" Grayson caught up to me. I watched as he run up to me and catch up to my pace. "You think I'm cute?" Cutenessssss over load.
"Stop you're really hurting my heart" I put my hand on my chest. We reached an ally way. Likes dark one where nobody was around. "Shit" I look around. Grayson got closer which made me slowly move back. When my back was to the wall Grayson took my hands and he pins them to the wall with one hand and starts kissing me. I kissed back as arm warped around my hips. I herd the count down and I open my eyes and Grayson notice and Grayson stopped kissing me. Grayson and I say at the same time.
"7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 happy new year" we both said and I grabbed Grayson's shirt and pulled him into a kiss. It was a 15 second kiss. Then I herd a car pull up to me. I put a hand trying to block the car lights. I took down my hand as they came out of the car.
"Oh my god..."

Sorry for the short story but what ever cya later oh and happy late New Years