009

I woke up because i got scared for some reason. I got up with painful groans and my hand on my right elbow. I felt like complete utter shit right now, so I got a bottle of vodka from the emergency shelf. I quietly got out of the house and walked around my neighbour hood. Lipping around my neighbour hood. I took a sip from my vodka bottle and continued walking. I stopped in the neighbour hoods park which that is in the middle of the whole thing. I sat on the end of the slide and drank my vodka. I touched my lip that was cut opened and looked at my fingers that which has blood on them. I looked at my arms and legs that has red a purple markings all over it.
"Toni?" I herd someone say. I quickly hide the bottle behind my legs and looked down. "Toni? Are you there it's Grayson" his footsteps came closer to me.
"Grayson please leave" I say covering my face with my one hand.
"Ok I might been stubborn to you but it doesn't mean you have to act like me that one time" he says moving my hand and I slowly look up at him.
"I fell" I look back down.
"No you didn't you get that much bruises over a tiny fall. Come on stand up" Grayson took both of my hands and stood me up.
"Grayson ow ow it hurts" I close my eyes and tears fall out of my eyes.
"Ok ok just sit down" Grayson lets go and I sit back down hard.
"Yep that really helped" I closed my eye lid and take a deep breath out.
"Stay here I'll get an ice pack and stuff" he says running off.
"You go girl" I say rubbing my arm. "Shit"
Grayson P.OV
I run into my house and tried o look for an ice pack.
"Mom!" I yelled.
"Yes Grayson?!" She yelled back.
"Where Are the ice packs?!"
"Bottom drawer!" She yells and I saw the ice packs. I quickly grabbed 5 of them and a roll of bandages. I ran back to Toni.
Toni's P.O.V
I herd Grayson running I looked for him. He gave me the ice packs and I put one of them on the side of my head. I felt kinda thirsty so I took out my bottle of vodka.
"No you are not drinking that" Grayson puts down the bottle from my hand.
"Wait what why?" I was kinda pissed.
"Toni it's like two in the morning that gonna mess you up" and tilted his head and I nodded and he continued bandaging up my leg.
"Why are you helping me?" I looked at him and he looked up at me.
"Well I'm not sure" He shrugged and continued what he was doing. I put my hands on his cheeks and went in for a kiss. I felt that Grayson had kissed back. Grayson slowly stood up and slowly got on top of me.
"Ow ow Grayson" Grayson quickly got off of me. "Oh shit. Hang in there Dracula" I wiped blood off of his lips.
"Thanks" he smirks at me and started patting down my leg.
"Why do you care about me now" I tilted my head and Grayson looked up at me and looked back down.
"Well remember I still love you Toni" I smiles and I smile with him.
"But I almost killed your brother."
"Killed my brother or not I'll still love you" he looked up at me.
"Wow you really are not a quitter" I said impressed. Grayson shrugged and stood up and gave me a hand.
"Get up here princess" he smiles at me and I giggle. I got up by the help of Grayson.
"What are you gonna to do? Make me kiss me you frog" I held his hand as both of us walked together.
"No I'm going to make you fall in love with me" I blush at his words.
"You should do that more often" he looked at me then the path where he was going.
"Do what?" I push a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Blush. You look cuter that way" he starts swaying both of our hands back and forth.
"You should do that more." I said in a deep voice.
"Do what?" He said saying in a high voice.
"Complement me more. It makes me feel normal" I look down while kicking the little pebbles in the ground.
"Toni baby girl, nobody's normal okay?" He lifts up my chin and gave me a fast kiss on the lips. I smiled. "But this part is where it gets serious. Who did this to you?" Grayson and I stopped walking.
"It's no important" I look down.
"Toni I love you but I want to know who did this to you" he lifts up my chin.
"E..eden" I look down again.
"Eden that bastard I knew there was something up with him." He looks to the left.
"But you can't tell him or anyone" I put my hands around the back of his neck.
"I promise" he smiles and puts his hands on my hips.