*Chapter 8*

Anubis had a look of shock on his face. "Octavian." He said, trying to keep a look of calm on his face. "Um, you know each other?" I asked, hugging Anubis protectively. "We've... Crossed paths." He replied, a look of hate on his face. I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, and he looked down at me with a look like 'I'll tell you later'. Octavian threw his scrawny arms up in the air, the teddy bears stuffing pouring out, and left. "Well, he's a pleasant fellow." I remarked. "Indeed." Muttered Hazel, a look of distaste on her cocoa colored face. "Well, we should show you to your rooms. It's getting late, and we can do the tour tomorrow. Hazel, who has guard duty today?" Percy and Frank cracked up at 'duty'. Their so childish. "Well, um, Frank, I think it's us. Again." Hazel replied, quite annoyed. "Riggghtt. So, I guess you can stay with my old cohort." Said percy. "Thanks." Anubis and I chorused. We followed percy and he gestured up the stairs. "Those beds up there are never used.(A/N I kinda forgot the camp Jupiter setup xD) You can go ahead and unpack up there. We can get Reyna to help us figure out the prophecy." Annabeth said for him. Me and Anubis said a quiet 'Night' and we went upstairs. There was 7 beds and me and Anubis plopped down on the 2 closet to the door and we were quickly fast asleep.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

I am adding a twist :)

Anubis's Pov xD

"Rise and shine sleepy head!" someone, most likely Sadie because her beautifully smelling 'Rose' perfume wafted in the air. I rolled over on my stomach, covering my head with my pillow, and groaned. I half opened one eye to see a bright eyed blond girl staring at me with anticipation. Anticipation for me to wake, which wasn't gonna happen. 'Waaakkkeee Uppppppp!" She sang. I closed my eye and went back to attempting to sleep. "Anuubbisss... It's time to get up. Just thought you'd like to know." She whispered in my ear. I locked her into a teddy bear hug and she shrieked. "Anubis! I have to breathe! Not everyone can hold the death stance for longer than a few seconds!" We sat like that, me holding her while she tried to squirm out. She finally gave up and sat there, patiently waiting for me to let go of her. She twisted and found a weakness. Kissing me. As soon as our lips crashed together, she used cat-like reflexes and got out of my arms. "Ha! Now you have to get up!" She said proudly. I reluctantly got out. "You won't win next time, Kane." I muttered. "You say that everytime, yet you lose everytime."She stated. "Yea..." I said, clueless as to what to say. We started to get ready for the day.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Sadie

(sorry kinda a loss for words when its anubis's pov!)

We got our tour and went to speak to Praetor Reyna. She had a purple cloak on and 2 metal jackals (thats how i imagined the praetors dogs) instantly went up to Anubis and started rubbing on his legs. He bent down with a smile on his face and started to pet them. Boy, does he love jackals. "Praetor Reyna," He said, not bothering to look up. "You haven't changed a bit." Huh? Something was definitely going on with Anubis and the camp. "Neither have you, Anubis." She said, with a slight smile on her face. She liked Anubis. SHE LIKED. MY ANUBIS. "Right, so um, im sadie. Sadie Kane. Daughter of Julius Kane, King of the Egyptian Underworld, AKA, Osiris, and a follower of the path of Isis. And, you are praetor Reyna, I'm assuming?" I said with confidence. Anubis must of sensed my worry, because he walked over and put his arm around my shoulders. He knows me well. The smile immediately disappeared off of Reyna's face and i could tell by the look on her face right then that she wouldn't like me, and there was nothing i could do about it except break up with Anubis, which was, NEVER happening. We went over the prophecy and Reyna glared at me the whole time. "Well, theres nothing else i can really do except tell you to keep heading west. Sorry." She said, sounding really sincere, but that didn't fool me. I knew that there was something else that she could tell us, but didn't bother to. So, we went back to our bedrooms and got our stuff, which we didn't unpack because we were so tired. We said our goodbyes to Hazel, Frank, Percy and annabeth, who had decided that they should stay at Camp Jupiter because they were not mentioned in the prophecy, and gave a 'friendly' glower at Octavian, who was currently chopping off a poor teddy bears head. He returned the glower, but not before sticking out his tongue at Anubis. Man, there was something wrong with that kid. We walked out the subway style door waving at Hazel, Frank, Percy and Annabeth. We walked into the woods a tad, just enough not to be seen, but not enough not to see the highway. We followed the highway for a few miles, our Netjeri blades drawn when we encountered a pack of girls carrying Archers bows. There was a girl with electrifying blue eyes and streaks of electric blue in her hair. She seemed to sort of glow, like a flash of lightning. "Anubis, Sadie, we've heard about you. We arrived at Camp half blood a day after you left, and heard the whole story. I completely support the idea. Im Thalia Grace by the way, daughter of Zeus, hunter of Artemis." So, this was the legendary thalia annabeth went nonstop about. (A/N in the prophecy, i didn't mean foe, i meant friend! Sorry!) Wait a second. Hunter of Artemis, Friend carrying an archers bow.. "I figured out some of the prophecy!" I announced. "Go on." Thalia said urgently. "The friend carrying the archers bow is you, Thalia." Her eyes widened realizing the truth, as well as Anubis's.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Thalia had sent her hunters ahead of her, she told them to leave her here, she would catch up. A girl who Thalia had called Phoebe protested but obeyed and led the huntresses into the wilderness. "Right, so we head up here," She said, tracing her finger along the map she had made on a rock with clay. "To this backroad. Nobody goes on it, so we should be safe to buy stuff at the gas station like snacks without being bothered by too many people. Then, we continue along this road where it should lead to Mors ultima oscula beach. Then, thats where the destination should be. At least, thats what my hunters instincts tell me..." She says with a look of concern on her face. "Don't worry Thalia. I'm sure thats right." I say. Thalia's been such a huge help. The only thing that bothered me was Anubis's familiarity with Camp Jupiter. I would have to ask him about that tonight. Just then, something huge hurtled on top of my chest and i blacked out.

YESSSSSSSS I FINALLY GOT A CHAPTER UP *does snoopy happy dance* So no one wanted to be my editor? You make me sad Dx lol. So, i already have an idea for the next chapter and am about to work on it! I may get 2 chapters up! Why do you think Mors Ultima Oscula Beach is where the destination should be? More importantly, what do you think the secret Anubis is keeping is? Why does everyone at Camp Jupiter(Who have been there a while) know him? Comment, Vote, and PLEASE enter your editors contest entries! I'm extending it to the 25th. Thanks! Heres a cookie :) (:::)