*Chapter 9*

This chapter is dedicated to BaconPizzaPie for suggesting to separate paragraphs! Thanks so much, here's a cookie! (::) Also, dedicated to SapphireLife and IrisLily for cheering me on! Thank you so much! Cookies for y'all! (::) (::)

13 stitches to my forehead later, I'm my usual bright.. Bubbly self. Not. I complained the whole entire way to the beach and my head wouldn't stop thumping. I had several bruises on my leg from me tirelessly carrying my wand by my side, letting it fling everywhere. And to make matters worse, almost every mile we encountered at least 3 monsters. Not fun.

I decided to distract myself by looking at the scenery, but all there was was trees. Finally, Thalia broke the silence. "Soo... What do you like to do for fun?" "Fun?" "Yea, what do you do in your spare time?" I had to think about it. I didn't really have that much spare time. "Well, I usually have to keep carter out of trouble, but lately, he's been...distracted." "What do you mean by distracted?" "A girl he likes." I replied simply.

We got along pretty well the rest of the way. It turns out we had a lot in common. When we had stopped talking, I thought about the prophecy. Deaths last kiss... mors ultima oscula? Somehow, the two fit together. Just then, Anubis talked to me through our minds. 'What are you thinking about?' He asked. 'The prophecy. Somehow, deaths last kiss and mors ultima oscula fit together.' 'Mors ultima oscula sounds Latin. Doesn't Thalia's brother know Latin?' Thalia had told us a lot about Jason in the past few hours. He seemed like an...interesting person, if you know what I mean. 'Yea, I think he does.'

I decided to speak up."Thalia, is there anyway we can contact your brother? I think somehow deaths last kiss and mors ultima oscula relate, but I'm not sure. Mors ultima oscula sounds Latin. We wanted to see if maybe it meant something, you know? Something that could really help with the prophecy." She simply nodded and walked over to a little puddle. She took a coin, a drachma I think, and threw it in the water. " Anubis tilted his head, like a puzzled dog would. I tilted it back.Jason Grace."

A mist came up, revealing a bubble like thing with the face of a boy with the same startling blue eyes that Thalia had, almost a boy version of Thalia. The only difference was the curve of his jaw and his blond messy hair.

"Hey Thalia." He said. He noticed me and Anubis and gave us a polite wave. "So, what's up?" "I was wondering if you could translate something for me?" Asked Thalia hopefully.

When we were done talking, everyone was left in awe. Mors Ultima Oscula meant deaths last Kiss beach. Which meant at the beach we are traveling to, we will encounter ghosts. Concealed by mist. Wonderful.

Thalia pulled out a hologram thingy and typed something. The Wikipedia symbol showed and she typed some more. A caption showed up that read 'Mors Ultima Oscula (beach)'.

Thalia scrolled through the page and stopped at a section named 'The Ghosts of the Mist'. She held it out for everyone to read. It said: "Every 5 years on the first Wednesday of July, a strange mist, or fog, covers the beach. It is said that if one listens closely, they can hear the ghosts of the 1829 shipwreck(The Aramendia II) crying out advice. According to the legend, the eerie mist conceals the ghosts, making it impossible to tell if its real. The only people who know about it are the very few locals in the little town of Aramendia."

Everybody was quiet. I was getting tired of sitting there. "Well, what are we waiting for? Comeon people, lets go!" "Oh. Uh, right. Lets go." Anubis replied, helping me up from the stump I had sat down on.

There was something in his eyes. Something that wasn't right. His eyes looked exactly like they did before we got to know each other. I knew exactly what was wrong.

"Thalia, you go on, we will catch up. I need to tie my shoe. We don't wanna waste anytime, do we?" I grunted. Anubis looked at me, knowing I wanted to talk, not tie my shoe. "You know something about the wreck don't you?" I demanded. "Sadie, I-" "What do you know?" "I was in the wreck." Well, then. I wasn't expecting that. "Sadie I had no idea it was there. I didn't even think twice about it. I was sailing on it, I tried to get away from everything. That was when I was living in England. The gods were in a big fight and I was in the center of it. So I tried living a normal life to escape from the fight. I was hired as a sailor and boarded the Aramendia II. We crashed here and I was hurt, so I went back up. I didn't even think about where I was. I don't know If I can go with you on the beach. Those are my friends, Sadie." I was silent for a while. "You have to Anubis." He hesitantly nodded, but I could tell he really didn't want to. "Anubis, you can talk to them. They will know your a god. There dead, they've been around gods." He gained a new look of confidence, and we ran towards Thalia, starting our long journey to the beach.

OMG YUS NEW UPDATE IM SOOO HAPPY!! I've had writers block. It was some serious stuff. What did ya think??? Cookies for all! (::)