*Chapter 10*

Hi hi! New chapter! This one is dedicated to ThatDamDemigod because I kept her waiting for almost a month and I feel bad about that. Also because she gave me a cookie :) Cookie for you! (::)

CHAPTER 10

The beach. Sand. Ocean. Mist. Strange voices of people you cant locate calling for help. Yeah, that was a nice day. Not.

The weather was overcast and cold, which is odd for California in July. I shivered and immediately knew why we didn't see anyone on the streets.

The sky was a deep, uninviting gray, and was getting darker by the minute. There was lots of magic in the air, I could feel it. I twisted my promise ring nervously.

"Turn back now!"One of the voices cried. This was certainly an eerie feeling. "Their coming!" Who was coming? "Leave while you still can." "Go on back where you belong, girlie." The more and more I heard, the more and more scared I became. And the more I wanted to scream.

Anubis had tears in his eyes. I could tell his attempts at talking to the dead had worked. I gave him a huge hug. It was the first time I had seen Anubis really cry over peoples' death. The whole thing was like a big funeral.

Me and Anubis sat down on a log, watching the mist roll by. We could barely see 3 feet in front of us. Thalia had sat down by the ocean. She clearly was enjoying herself.

"Anubis, how did you know all those people at camp Jupiter?" I asked. He stared out at the fog, and at first I thought he didn't hear me.

"I didn't know that we were going to camp Jupiter. (A/N Get ready for some extreme Sanubis fluff!) It was when me and you weren't allowed to see each other, before the war. I had to get away, escape from you. I couldn't bare the thought of being away from you. Your like a drug. I cant ever stay away from you. So I tried the only thing I could think of; to forget you. I thought it would be best for you, so you and walt could have a life together. The curse wasn't supposed to do that. He was supposed to be the survivor. But things change. I thought you didn't love me. But leaving you was too hard. Every time I closed my eyes, I thought of you. Your amazing smile, your beautiful face, your silk hair. When I came back, when Walt died, that wasn't because I was preparing him for death. It was because I loved you and couldn't stay away. When I was gone, I found camp Jupiter. I was hungry and sore from so much walking. They took me in and took care of me. Then, I guess they thought I didn't appreciate their care when I left so suddenly. I didn't even tell them why I was leaving, let alone that i was leaving. That's why they were so shocked to see me, Sadie. They thought they would never see me again. I was too embarrassed to tell you until now."

Oh my gosh. I could not believe that. I knew he loved me, but not that much. I couldn't help myself. I kissed him. We pressed our bodies hard against the others. No, no, we weren't thinking about doing...that. We weren't at all. We couldn't get enough of each other though.

Finally, we broke apart. I wasn't cold anymore. In fact, I was sweating. Suddenly, a bright light shone from the sky. Then, all of the gods, Greek and Egyptian showed up. Where was Thalia when we needed her? "We have come to a decision." Said a man, I'm guessing was Zeus, because he had startling electric blue eyes just like Jason and Thalia's.

Thalia ran up and gave Zeus a huge bear hug. He had a startled look on his face. He started to turn "What is this-" He was cut off when he saw Thalia. He gave her a hug back but didn't hold it for long when he saw a woman in a slim dress made out of peacock feathers, who clearly disliked Thalia, giving him a stern look. "Right, um..." Zeus trailed off.

Thalia walked over to a woman-well, teenager, in a knee length moon white dress and bowed down. "M'lady." "Hello Thalia." I was shocked. How could such a strong and powerful voice come out of a young teenager? Then I remembered. Their gods. They can look any way they want to.

I spotted my dad and gave him a wave. He gave me a soft smile and waved back. His eyes said we would say hello later. I gave a small wave to Bast as well.

Ra finished for Zeus. "The decision is that the previous rule, where gods and path followers, and or mortals, are not allowed to interfere with one another, has been revoked. The Greeks have explained to us how the demigods are helpful in battles and nothing is really wrong with it, we have decided to allow demigod children and affairs with mortals and or path followers." Anubis and I grinned and gave each other a hug. It was probably the best hug I'd ever had.

"We are allowing you to stay at Camp Half Blood while our camp is being built. Path finders and Demigods will live there. Your brother and most of the path finders have already been informed and are waiting for you at camp half blood in the new guest cabins. You will be staying there for 2 weeks."

2 weeks with Anubis, Carter, Zia, Annabeth, Percy, and Thalia? I couldn't believe it. Anubis pulled me into another hug as the gods began talking to each other.

I walked over to my dad. He immediately pulled me into a hug. "Sadie dear, are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "After hearing that I'm spending 2 weeks in camp half blood, and Anubis and I can be with each other? Of course! Especially since I saw you." I said with a smile. We chatted for a while about what had been going on. Mom was fine, he was dealing with souls of the underworld. The usual.

When it was time to go, Anubis walked over to say goodbye to him. "Sadie, Anubis, I'm happy with this. I think you two will make a fine couple. Enjoy your time at Camp Half Blood, and the many years to come together that we all know will certainly happen." I smiled and hugged my dad goodbye. Before Anubis had a chance to say bye, Ra called him out and said he would be left behind if he didn't hurry up. Before turning away, Ra gave Anubis and I a wink.

Dad waved goodbye and walked over to the rest of the gods. In a sand colored flash, they were gone.

Thalia turned to us. "Well, that was a pleasant visit. It was nice to see dad again. Now that this fog misty stuff has cleared up, and it's much warmer, and to top it off, the clouds are going away, what do you say we go swimming before we leave?"

Anubis nodded and I smiled. When Anubis took off his shirt, I couldn't help but stare at his amazing abs. "Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk, something Percy had said to Annabeth when we went swimming at the lake. "Maybe." I replied with a grin.

"Come on lovebirds! The tourists are filling up the beach!" Thalia practically screamed. It was true. Now that the day was getting nicer, people had started to arrive. I ran to the little stone building to change, ready for a day at the beach.

Yay new chapter!!! What did you think? Regular daily update shall continue! Maybe not next Friday though. I'm going on vacation. Maybe not that much during vacation, but who knows? That's a week away :) Cookies for everyone! (::)

ALSO: What do you think about the new title and the new cover? Pretty snazzy cover huh? I made it. BY MYSELF! (Cue gasping) I want to try these disclaimer things, since a lot of people are doing them.

DISCLAIMER: Me: Anubis, your just so prettay! Anubis: Not to you. Now say the disclaimer. Me: But but, you are pretty! Sadie: He's mine now say the disclaimer *holding dagger to my throat* Me: Gosh okay ugh rude. I will. NEVER! No no okay I wanna live. Me no own. Sadie: Good. Now say it LOUDER. Anubis: Sadie she's said it already. Sadie: I SAID LOUDER! Me: ME NO OWN!!!!!!~~~~ I think I pretty much failed a disclaimer. Should I keep doing them?