Alaric who?

Alexis's POV

As I entered the geometry class room everyone had their eyes on me. I didn't like the attention on the but before I can make it to the back of the class I got called back up to the front by who I assume is the teacher Mr. Ziegler. " class this is our new student miss Alexis Gilbert" Mr. Ziegler had brown hair with a very contrasting green eyes and thick eyebrows, he was wearing a white button up with black slacks and black loafers, he was looking around the mid 30s. I looked down afraid to see the entire class is attention on me "would you like to introduce yourself to the class", he asked, I quietly and quickly replied with the barely audible "no thank you" "OK then you may take a seat " as soon as he said that I quickly walked to my seat in the back of the class next to the window. Throughout the entire class I felt a very intense gaze on me but I was too afraid to look up. After an hour of class the bell rang for breakfast to start, i rushed out without a second thought of what I look like. As soon as I got an apple and juice I walked over to a corner on the steps and quietly ate my lunch. 10 minutes into eating my Apple slowly, a very pretty blonde came over and towered over me as I looked up she said in the very high-pitched voice "you better stay away from my man he's mine I saw you guys talking in the hallway earlier so just stay away from you little whore" with that said she slapped me and she just walked away leaving me on the verge of tears. I threw away my Applecore and juice running to the bathroom crying and went to a stall and ignoring the glares from the blondes friends.

Why does this always happen to me?

As I walked out of the stole a few minutes later and looked in the mirror to see a red mark on my cheek and red puffy eyes. I fix my hair and straighten my clothes put in my hood on to hide my cheek and tear stained face. Just as I put my head down and began to walk out of the bathroom I ran into a hard wall, like stone hard It felt familiar I pulled away mumbling an apology and I tried to get around him keyword:tried but he wouldn't let me. All of a sudden a very familiar voice softly said "look at me kitten."

Wait? Did he just call me kitten. No it's just my imagination.

"Look at me" this time it was more stern with a hint of anger which scared me a little so I looked at him. Oh my god! It was the guy from the hallway I bumped into I think his name was Alaric, he looked at me with concern, anger, worry, and another emotion I've never seen before, his gaze was so intense, so I looked down at my shoe, suddenly he asked a question with venom his voice " who did this to you" should I tell him "um...I....I.....it was...a blond in a purple shirt.....please don't hurt me" I stuttered I didn't mean to say the last part it just came out but he did something unexpected he hugged me and said "I would never hurt you" in that moment I was content without a care warm in a new feeling I've never experienced.....safe and.......protected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------–-–----------------------------
Alaric at top☝🏼

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------–-–----------------------------Alaric at top☝🏼