Going home

Alexis's POV

When I finally was able to wake up I moved slightly then BAM it hit me everything that happened and when I looked up it was the Greek God himself, he was carrying me to the most breathtaking house, no scratch that, Mansion I've ever seen in my entire life. Then he saw me staring he looked at me with those breathtaking eyes and I blushed and he smirked. After I realize he was carrying me I wanted him to put me down but at the same time I didn't, so I just lay there in his arms letting his warmth over take me in to sleep once again.

Uugghh where am i

I was looking around and I saw it was dark outside my dad was so going to kill me for not being home to cook and cleanup "I am so dead" I said to myself internally groaning. That's when I heard a groan I was terrified to see what was next to me but when I looked over my jaw dropped. Holy crab cakes it's a ALARIC SLATER OMG then everything from earlier came rushing back for the second time today. That's when I noticed he was shirtless every muscle is defined like it was chiseled into stone, he had an 8-pack and lots of tattoos all over his chest and going around his buff arms I have the urge to trace them with my greedy fingers then I was busted for staring.

"Like what you see kitten" he said in a huskey morning voice that made my heart drop to my stomach.

"Y-yes..I mean no...I-I don't know" all I could hear at that point was deep Chuckles and me sitting there looking down probably looking like a tomato "you're adorable when you blush baby girl" he whispered in my ear making me tense. I looked up on to see how close we were and let me tell you she was like super close as in like 2 inches. Alaric was staring straight into my eyes with worry and something I never thought I would see on the great alerts letters face adoration.

"C-can you take m-me home p-please" I said horrified at what my so-called father might do when I got home and I don't think I was ready to tell someone I didn't even know about my home problems....yet.

Alaric's POV

Once I took Alexis upstairs to my room and took off my shirt and lay down next to her trying not to wake her up she just seems so tired, after a minute or two I dozed off to sleep staring at her beauty.

I could feel someone looking at me as I woke up and that angered me knowing someone was in my room without my permission, then I remembered the girl I brought home. I open my eyes to find her staring at my chest roaming over my tattoos not even noticing me awake, I smirked to myself and knowing she liked what she saw.

"Like what what you see baby girl." That was all it took to have her looking down with a deep blush coating her cheeks.
"Y-yes...i mean no...I-I don't know" was all she said, I knew I was right, that was when I noticed the bruise on her face and I started to worry get angry and adore her somehow, I don't even know myself.

"C-can you take m-me home p-please" she whispered with fear in her voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys just wanted to say vote in comment I really hope you like my new book it's my first so please don't be hateful. LOVE YOU GUYS <3 <3

-Master ninja panda