It has begun

Alaric's POV

why would she be afraid of going home? That's all I thought in the moment of silence between us. "OK but only if you tell me who gave you those bruises baby girl", I said in my softest tone but you could still hear the venom in my voice her face visibly paled "I..I c-can't"she whispered "I'm sorry".

All of a sudden she runs out. Just runs out, I try to go after her but I soon as I make it to the front door she's already gone like a ghost in the night. Right then I knew I had to figure out more about this mystery girl.

Alexis's POV

I couldn't do it, I couldn't tell him, yes I may be a coward but the look in his eye told me he wouldn't give up. So I ran, I ran as fast as I could away from that beautiful man.

Wait, beautiful when did I call guys beauti- never mind

Right now all I'm concerned about is getting back home which I'm not looking forward to. Maybe I should have stayed at Alaric's but then the questions. Father is going to be furious I might not make it to school on Monday. God help me

Alaric's POV

It might not be right but I'll let her go I mean come on I'll see her on Monday. Plus I have gang work to do, a Russian gang has been messing with my shipment is starting to tick me off majorly. All throughout the night I couldn't focus, August think about was her. After a while I gave up and decided to watch TV for a bit. The news seemed interesting at the moment. It was about his massive storm brewing along the East Coast moving towards us. I didn't think anything of it so I turn off the TV and went to bed not knowing what was coming.

Alexis's POV

Once I made it to the front door I was apprehensive to open the front door. I knew the pain that awaited me on the other side of that door but being the stupid person I am I open the door. "WERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU STUPID SLUT, PROBABLY SCREWING SOME BOY". As soon as I walked through the door he screams in a drunken stupor," I'm sorry" I squeak out. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID WHORE WHO TOLD YOU COULD SPEAK YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT" then he slapped me so hard my body jerked to the left and I fall to the ground with a dull thud. The room is spinning and I see black dots. Then my so-called father kicks me in the ribs once twice then three times higher enough to hear a sickening crack that causes me to let out of your spotting screen. That's when I go into the sweet abyss of nothingness.
----------------------–---------–————----------------------------------------------------------------------------–--------------------------------------

Sorry guys about the long way I'm going to be updating again in a week or two luv ya my little warriors.🐼💋

-Master ninja panda