Protecting my little angel

ALARICS POV

Kissing my sweet little angel was the best experience of my life. Having to stop not so much. Yet I know that she isn't ready for what I have to offer, and I will wait until she is ready. I will never cause my sweet little angel pain, it would destroy me.

We ran out of the gym and down the hall but I noticed that she was a little wobbly and I smirked to myself knowing I'm the one who caused it. I picked her up half way down the hallway causing her to gasp and hold onto me with a death-grip "please don't drop me" she whispered in my ear causing a shiver to reverberate up my spine, "never my little angel" I spoke loud enough for her to hear. I slowed down when I picked up my little angel as to not jostle her. I checked most rooms but there was no sign of life anywhere, I would have guessed everyone would gather in the gym but my assumptions were incorrect.

The only other place where everyone should fit all at once would be the cafeteria so I headed in that direction occasionally checking in the rooms and my girl.

We passed the computer science room and had just turned the corner when I saw a tall, stick thin figure just a little ways away and I stopped dropping my little one gently to the floor behind me. She tightly held the back of my shirt, I could tell she was scared. The figure walked towards us and into the light where I could see it was Zoe, the slut who dared touch what is mine. I growled deep within my chest barely containing my fury as to not kill her on sight.

"Oh Alaric baby finally I knew you would come for me" she squeaked while jogging towards me, but as soon as she got close to touch me I moved out over her way, moving Alexis along with me. The whore looked at me with fake sadness and a pouty lip that made her look like she got stung by a bee.

"Al baby what's goi—" she cut herself off when she noticed Alexis behind me clutching my shirt. Zoe looked at my angel with malice and disgust, that made my anger burn brighter.

"Don't you dare look at her like that you bitch" I gritted through clenched teeth.

"Why she's just a skanky little whore that wants you popularity, plus she not even hot."  She spoke with conviction.

I stepped closer to her almost over the edge when Alexis went around me and pushed Zoe back with tears in her eyes. Zoe was angry I could see that she was the queen bee of this school and, her words no mine but 'nobody messes with her'. Zoe steps up and pushes Alexis to the ground making her cry out in pain and her shirt rise above her belly button to show black and yellow bruises littering her stomach, some old, some new.

I just snapped

Simple as that I snapped I closed the gap inbetween me and Zoe and picked her up by her neck and slammed her into the wall as hard as I could without killing her. Her eyes we bulging and her face was turning colors. I put my face right next to her head    "If you ever, and I mean EVER touch her again I won't hesitate to kill you in the most painful way you could ever imagine, you do not harm what is MINE" I seethed, my voice so low so only she could hear. "Do you UNDERSTAND" I yelled with authority. She nodded as much as she could with my hands around her neck.

I dropped her to the floor, as soon as my hands let go she gasped for breathe.

Just then my priority's went in order and I spun around my eyes searching for my little angel finding her still curled up on the floor whimpering.

I slid to the ground next to her, I touched her shoulder and she flinched gasping and whimpering even more, it torn at my heart to know she was in pain and afraid. " Alexis it's me, it's Alaric, I'm here no one is going to hurt you" I spoke softly as to not scare her more. "Alaric" she whimpered, " yes baby it's me, I'm here" I slid my hands under he back of her knees and at the tops of her shoulders gently lifting her to my lap cradling her to me. She clung to my shirt burying her face in my chest breathing heavily, I cooed her rocking her back and forth gently.

I then noticed that this wasn't me, this isn't the Great Alaric Slater, The evil Gang leader who kills anyone he wishes, this is a side of me even I have not seen and surprisingly I like it it's very special and only one person will see it, I decided.

And she was right here curled up in my arms holding onto me like a life souce, if only did she know she was my life source.

My little angel

———————————————————————————

I would like to give a shout out to my best friend Erica because she helped me come up with this chapter. Love you girl thanks for chipping away my writers block.

- Master Ninja Panda 🐼💋