A start to a new beginning

Alaric's POV

He's good I'll give him that. Hunter had the file on my desk in 20 minutes flat.

Name:Alexis neveiah Gilbert
Address:31281 East Wilbur street
Description:Brown hair, blue eyes, 5'5", average grades, 102 pounds, virgin

Family: Father, Mother(deceased), only child, only living living relative is father(mother died in car accident, drunk driver, 11 years ago, died  instantly on impact only survivor six-year-old daughter Alexis)

Hospital records: Over The past 10 years Alexis Gilbert has come in with a variety of bruises and broken bones including broken arm, leg, collarbone. Fractured foot, skull, hand.........

I couldn't read on why did she have so many injuries? Where did that come from? What or who gave them to her? All the questions running through my head were turning me into a burning rage, so I got up so fast my chair dragged across the floor in a high-pitched squeal. I thought my desk and on my paper slow everywhere. Then I punched a hole again and again. I couldn't stop the rage that's inside me I threw everything and deep down inside I know where all this rages from I just can't admit to myself. After a while I calm down and told one of my maids to come up and clean, replace the furniture, and patch up all the holes.

I want to sleep after a long night of tossing and turning not knowing what was to come.

Alexis's POV

Monday morning what a wonderful time.(note the sarcasm). When I got up enough to see the clock it was 5:48 AM in school started at eight. After about half an hour I finally managed to drag myself out of bed and into the shower. Standing there in the warm running water gave me peace but when I looked down to see all the blood washing away that piece shattered. Once I had a shower it was 6:40 AM, I went to my closet and grab the black shirt, a black and gray sweatshirt, gray leggings, and black converse. I quietly went downstairs making sure not to wake up the demon a.k.a. my dad, and started my walk to hell.

Alaric's POV

I Woke up only having 45 minutes to make it to school not really like I cared anyway but eh. It was a cold morning so I decided on dark jeans, black military style boots and a black shirt with gray jacket. After getting ready I went to the garage grabbing and twirling my keys to my baby on my finger. My car was a Lamborghini diamanté, black with red rims and lights.

I got in and caressed her leather interiors because what car owner doesn't

I got in and caressed her leather interiors because what car owner doesn't. Then I was off to school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a really short and boring chapter but I promise the next one will be the queen's candy by my lovelies.🐼💋

-Master ninja panda