He cares?

Alexis's POV

After he let go, he put his hand on my left cheek making me this in pain instantly making his hand pull away "come on let's get out of here" "w-where we g-going" I stuttered "to my house to get you cleaned up" "but it's only second period" "So" so? that was his reason. I walked with him to his car getting dirty glares from every girl I would go past, when I went by the blond girl I stood closer to Alaric, he must have sensed how scared I was and he pulled me closer I felt safer with him as we passed the blond I heard Alaric growl and he tensed around me, he gripping my waist tighter but I didn't mind he was tall about 6'1" I was on the fun-sized side of 5'5" but it was easy to walk beside him. Once we got outside I saw his beautiful Mercedes it was midnight blue, the inside was even better white leather seats, my favorite he must have noticed me staring and chuckle, he had a heavenly laughed " get in, it won't bite" he laughed and I blushed it was the most comfortable car seat I ever had the pleasure to feel and I almost instantly fell asleep.

Alaric's POV

I was talking to one of my gang members Jackson when I notice the small petite girl that bumped into me in the hallway running to the bathroom crying, for some reason this made my heart break I told Jackson I would talk to him later and walked off to follow that girl for some reason I had a need to protect her and take all her pain away but that's not me, I'm the most feared gang leader in the countrie that could kill anyone who looked at me wrong but this girl, this girl made me feel different. When I got to the bathroom I can hear her crying it shattered my heart to hear her cry, but I didn't even know her when the stall opened it snap me back to reality she walks out with her head down not noticing me and bumped into me...again, she mumbled an apology I asked her who did this but she didn't answer so I asked her again this time more stern and a bit angry she studdered out "um...I....it was.....a blond girl with a purple shirt....please don't hurt me". That hurt me a little knowing she was scared of me, thinking I would hurt her. So I did something that surprised even me I hugged her. "I would never hurt you", was all I said.

As soon as I convinced her to come with me to get her cleaned up we walked through the hallways everyone was staring at us then she got closer to me I could feel her getting scared once I looked up I knew why....zoey. She was the school's queen bee and slut, I pulled the girl close and wrapped my arm around her as I tensed and gripped her waist. Once we made it outside we got into my blue Mercedes I watched her and she stared at all I chuckled at her behavior then said "get in, it won't bite" she did as i said. Right when I was about to ask her her name she was out like a light, I smiled a bit to myself.

A ruthless Gangleader like me in a car with a sleeping angel.

————————————————————————————————————————-
Vote
Comment

————————————————————————————————————————-VoteComment